Chapter 8

"Another one," Ethan barked, still in his original position lying sprawled out on the sofa. However, he now had a cushion tucked up under his head, courtesy of me.

 It turns out his idea of 'helping' him consisted of me hand feeding him chocolates and essentially being his slave. 

Glaring at him, I proceeded to get another chocolate finger from inside the packet. He was such a Jerk, he hadn't allowed me to eat a single one. I couldn't even sneakily eat one because he was watching my every move. I shoved another chocolate finger into his mouth a bit more aggressively this time.

 "Don't choke me with it," he said shooting me a look of irritation. 

"I don't see why I'm even doing this in the first place. How hard is it to just hold it yourself?" I whined, fed up with feeding him.

He narrowed his eyes in response. "Fine if you are just going to complain. I can find something else for you to do," he said flipping around on the sofa, so he was lying on his stomach. "Get up," he said looking up at me from the chair I was sat on. 

"Why?" I asked narrowing my eyes in suspicion.

 "Just do it Mia." he snapped bossily. With a sigh, I obliged and stood up. 

"Now crawl on top of me and give me a back massage," he said bluntly waiting for me to move.

 "I'm not doing that kinky shit," I yelled in horror, looking down at him like he was crazy. He had to be joking. 

"Need I remind you, Mia, that I can still call the police at any point," he said in a serious tone, as he looked at me pointedly. Well, it's not like I had much dignity left anyway. 

"Don't worry I'll keep my top on. Don't want you getting too flustered," he said with a chuckle. I hate that his statement was probably true, no thanks to my stupid hormones.

Making sure to dig my knee harshly into his back, I clambered my way onto his back and straddled his torso placing my knees on either side of him. I didn't sit on him but kept all my weight on my knees instead, to reduce the amount of physical body contact I had to make with him. 

"Start massaging already." Ethan snapped out impatiently. Not really knowing what to do, I timidly started kneading his shoulders hoping this would achieve something. This resulted in a groan of pleasure to fall from his mouth. I felt a feeling of pride surge through me, maybe I had some undiscovered massaging skills. 

With this thought on my mind, I gained more confidence and I started to knead his shoulders more vigorously as more sounds of pleasure ensued from his mouth, sounds which were getting progressively louder. Completely forgetting who was underneath me, I actually started to have fun with it and I found myself relaxing back so that I was now sitting on his lower back. I then bent forward and used my elbow to make small rhythmic circles on his back 

"God, that feels amazing," he moaned still making consistent sounds of pleasure.

We both froze in shock when we heard a loud high pierced scream from behind us. 

"What the actual fuck," a deep voice said. Still sitting on top of Ethan, I turned around and saw Lucas and a little boy who I assumed was Ethan's little brother. They were stood staring at our compromising position with widened eyes.

 Lucas realizing the little boy was present covered his eyes trying to protect his innocence. 

Suddenly jumping into action, I leaped off Ethan as quickly as I could and dove towards the ground causing me to fall harshly on my ankle. 

"Ouch," I cried grabbing onto my ankle. 

Ethan now free to get up that I was off him, turned around to see what was going on and upon seeing who was there started blushing furiously and looked extremely uncomfortable.