1: Game of tag

Amity listened close and listened well as Luz continued to read out on their favorite book, obviously the good witch Azura.

Before Amity had to take a call from one of her older siblings which made her mentally groan.

Without a doubt did she suddenly poke Luz's nose while answering the call.

It caught Luz off guard for a moment as she smiled waiting patiently beside Amity who was in a call.

After only a while which ended with Amity shouting through the phone, she tucked the phone away and meekly smiled.

"Sorry about that." She said.

Luz smiled.

"It's fine! You sure have it rough with you and the twins." She said.

Amity smiled meekly as she said, "I guess so."

Luz chuckled before wondering why Amity had poked her.

"By the way... Do you normally poke anybody when you need to answer a call?" She asked.

"Oh, sorry about that too, I didn't mean to. It's a bit of a habit whenever I have to take a call beside the twins." Amity chimed.

Luz hummed.

"It's ok though, you just surprised me because your finger was really close to getting eaten." She said.

Amity felt a twitch on her smile as she said, "uhh, what?"

Luz perked up.

"Oh! Your finger was like... Somewhere over here, and I almost bit down on it if you hadn't raised it a bit." She said while pointing on her upper lips.

Amity flushed.

"It's ok though!" Luz laughed.

Amity laughed meekly.

"Y'now, I have a really faint memory on something when you did that." Luz pondered.

"You did?" Amity wondered.

Luz nodded.

"Like what?" Amity asked.

"Tag!" Luz chimed while pointing to herself.

Amity raised a brow.

"Tag??"

She was confused.

Luz hummed, before saying, "wait, you don't know what tag is??"

"Tag?? What... Is that?" Amity said, confusion clear in her voice when she asked.

Luz exasperated a loud gasp before she stood up and said, "c'mon, Amity! We're playing tag right now!"

Amity felt a trickle of sweat as she stood up and said, "a game of what? I don't know what this tag game really is, Luz."

Luz perked up with a wide smile.

"It's ok! I'll teach you!" She said.

Amity sighed, agreeing as she crossed her arms slightly.

"Tag is a playground game involving two or more players' chasing other players in an attempt to "tag" and mark them out of play, usually by touching with a hand. There are many variations; most forms have no teams, scores, or equipment. Usually, when a person is tagged, the tagger says, "Tag, you're 'it'!"." Luz explained.

Amity hummed, nodding.

"Ok..?" She said.

Luz smiled as she reached her hand out and patted Amity's shoulder while saying, "tag, you're it!"