Chapter 35

Friday, 11 August 2017 - Skylar

I am a prisoner, captured and tortured by the raging storm within me. Filled with craving and need like you would yearn for oxygen underneath the water. It is maddening. With each glimpse and touch, he gave me the raging fiery storm grew stronger. Freakin hormones.

Today we had the last few people from the club over. I know I was supposed to mingle with everyone, but today I was hiding away in the kitchen. Away from all the sexual tension. These people reeked of it and it did my hormones no good and then I would only grow jealous and angry. Resentful.

I moved in with Joshua a day after the big ultimatum. He insisted that I slept naked and insisted that he showers with me and even wash me. I have asked and begged and all he would say was all in good time darling. Today when I asked the doctor if the babies would be okay if I fucked myself with a huge dildo, Joshua and the doctor chocked on their own spit. It was damned funny but I didn't show how entertaining it was. When the doctor saw I was serious he quickly composed himself and said it would be fine.

"Help Skylar in the kitchen, kitten. I would like to get to know her and I can't really do that when she is too busy in the kitchen." Tiffany smiled at me but the way she did it made me fell as if she knew exactly how horny I was.

"Thank you Mistress." Tiffany pulled Chloe's chin up and licked her lips teasingly before kissing her as her hands wondered all over Chloe. I let out a huff and continued painting the phyllo parcels with the egg.

"Are you okay?" they both ask me simultaneously. I smile and answered with a unconfident yes.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything, just ask Chloe and she'll help you." With a wink Tiffany turns around and walk out to the patio outside.

"What can I do to help?" Chloe ask as she looks around the kitchen. "Wow, everything is so neat and in place." I push the parcels into the oven and for a moment press my face against the glass and exhale.

I turn around and Chloe is right behind me. Her hand brushes threw my hair her eyes are filled with sympathy. Her pink lips looks soft yet luscious with the gloss. How would they taste, How would they feel against my lips or even my pussy. Skylar shake out of it, this is your hormones talking. It was most definitely my hormones, I was curious about it, but never to the extend that I would do something about it.

"Oh yes, ummh, you can put your lips on the strawberries. Shit, I'm sorry, they just, umh." I can feel my face growing hot as I blush. "I am going to place a scoop of ice cream on the plate and then you can put three strawberries next to it." I plate the ice cream and the strawberries so that she could see what I mean. "Like this, Okay?" she nods with a warm smile and the follows behind me with the strawberries.

"What are the sticks in the strawberries for?" she ask me

"It's boiled sugar sticks and the purpose is a surprise." I wink without meaning to flirt, but with her blush, it's obvious that it came out that way. She is beautiful her wavy strawberry red hair and the sexy freckles. Oh man, I need to get me some soon. The oven sounds pulling me from my thoughts.

We plate the parcels and carry everything out on the server cart. Compliments greet me as we get closer to the patio. I blush and turn around to escape to the kitchen. Joshua pulls me back into a chair and place a plate in front of me.

"I don't want to see you lift another finger, I will tie you to this chair and feed you if I have to." He whispers angry in my ear. I grab his shirt pulling his ear to my mouth. "I'm too horny to be surrounded with all this lustful atmsphere" I whisper through my teeth my knees push closer and closer to each other. "Soon Darling, I promise." I huff loudly and the whole table looks at me.

"Are you okay?" almost everyone ask.

"Yes thank you, I will be fine."

"You need to rub her feet Blake." Tiffany suggest with a naughty smile.

"Maybe I will do just that." Joshua smiles at everyone and then turns to me. "Darling now please tell everyone how you suggest they eat this lovely desert you made."

I smile as a idea suddenly sparks in my head. If I look loke a slutm then so be it. I take my spoon cracking the parcels open. I then take a strawberry and dip it in the cholate that melted inside the parcel and then dip it in the ice cream. The chocolate hardens a bit with the ice cream, I lick my lips and slowly move the strawberry upwards to offer it to Joshua. The ice cream drips over my cleavage. Joshua takes a bite and some ice cream sicks to his lips. Without thinking I lick the ice cream from his lips. I sit up straight. I look at the table it seems as if the whole table is hypnotized with our action.

Suddenly without warning Joshua licks the ice cream from my cleavage. I moan as the fire within starts anew. I can see a few people biting their lips, men rubbing their chins and the sink deeper underneath the table. It was wild and hot. As if my own lust fed theirs.

"Oh yes she's an exhibitionist for sure." Gage calls from across the table. I frown at Joshua, not really satisfied that I was discussed in such a manner. He takes my hand and kiss it softly. As if he is trying to tell me it's okay.

"Babe, you need to know that people in this lifestyle who forms part of a club like ours are family. We look out for each other and to do that the best we can, we make sure we know each member." Gage tells me in a soft caring manner.

"It makes sense if you look at it like that." I smile and start eating my own desert.

"I hope you will consider serving this at the buffet at the end of the month." Chloe beams "It's delicious" Tiffany agrees and licks ice cream off Chloe's lips.

"You'll have the opportunity to have it again. I have something else planned for the end of the month." I smile warmly transfixed with Chloe's lips again. Tonight I have a date with Mr. Buzz, let's just hope that Joshua gives me some time alone. I need to extinguish this fire within me.