WESTERN MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY

First of all, I know that my story that I'm going to tell you is kinda common but if you're in my place, you would totally freak out. And please excuse my mistakes.

So here it goes,

One Friday afternoon, I want to go to the comfort room because I badly want to pee. By the time the bell rings, I immediately ran to my best friend and asked her to come with me. When we arrive at the comfort room, I told my best friend to stay inside but she told me that she will stay outside of the comfort room because she doesn't like the smell of it. I told her not to scare me because I was the only one inside. The comfort room has five cubicles and I went to the third one because it is the only one clean. While I was busy putting tissues on the toilet bowl, someone knocked on the door, three times. I thought it was my best friend so I didn't mind it. While I was ready to pee, someone knocked on the door again while murmuring something. I suddenly had goosebumps and felt something cold. So, I quickly went outside and check my best friend, she was busy talking to her boyfriend on the phone. While I was beside the door, peeking on my best friend, there were three knocks on the door again. It was from one of the cubicles. I check each cubicles if someone's with me but I am completely sure that I was the only one there. I followed the knocks and it lead me to the last cubicle, I opened the cubicle and saw a shadow of a lady standing on the toilet bowl. I ran as fast as I can and in the moment I saw my best friend, I hugged her and tell her what I experienced inside and unexpectedly laugh with her until our stomach comes out.