City of Balanga Highschool,

The setting: City of Balanga Highschool, covered court.

In attendance: Me and my college classmates

The tale: In September 22, 2012. We were practicing our dance for the upcoming gymnastar competition. We supposed to took that practice in COBHS, covered court (but that's not our school). It was our last day of practice. 6:30pm, when our choreo told us to rest she said "magpahinga muna kayo. Yung mga sasayaw na lang muna ng circus yung magrerehearse." after that we sat at the side of the court. They were at the middle of their practice when Richard, one of my classmate, He's a gay. Said that "OH MY GOSH! Nakita ko na naman sya!". Out of curiosity I asked him if who is that. But he didn't answer me. He just shook his head. 

I looked at the time. It was almost 7:00pm. My bestfriend Katrina is beside me when I suddenly saw using my peripheral view that someone run going to the last row of rooms. At first I ignored it. But after a while someone run again. I suddenly had ghostbumps/goosebumps. This time I hold Katrina's arms. Maybe because of her curiosity she asked me ig what's happening to me. But I only said nothing. After a minute, someone run again going to that last row of rooms. Hindi na ko nakatiis nilakasan ko na yung loob ko na lumingon. Nung lumingon ako. I immediately looked at the space between the walls and the row of classrooms. Bigla akong hindi nakahinga at nakagalaw because of what I saw. There was a little girl na nakasilip. She was wearing all-white dress. She has a curly long hair then her face it was totally blurred. I didn't let my fear to defeat me I suddenly looked at Katrina again and said "Katre, may bata dun sa gilid ng mga rooms." I was shaking all over that time. I felt like frozen. I saw her look back where I saw the girl. Then she again look at me and said "wala naman ah. Guni guni mo lang 'yun. Ikaw talaga". After she said I look again there nagbabakasakalaing guni guni nga lang. But no, the little girl is now nearer to me then her hands is now lifted na parang pinapalapit ako sa kanya. I've nothing to do that time but to cry and hug my bestfriend.

After a while, nahimasamasan ako. Then my classmates including our choreo went in front of me. "Anung nangyari?". Then I told them what I saw. Our choreo said that the girl I saw is a lifetime tenant there. She said even she lagi nyang nakikita 'yun and even the guards. Bago kami umuwi sabi nya sa'kin 'wag ko na lang daw pansinin.

After that incident my classmates and I requested her not to practice again in that school. 

SO AYUN PO. HAHAHA. PAKITAMA NA LANG PO YUNG MGA WRONG GRAMMARS KO. I'M SORRY PO. :) YOU CAN PUT MY EMAIL IF NEEDED. SALAMAT PO. GUSTO KO LANG PO SYA ISHARE.