Lyceum of the Philippines University Manila

Rumors also says that a bloody bride was seen in the tower of the university where she looks like she is attempting to jump therefrom. (I also saw a glimpse of it while walking along the corridors quite late at night. I'm not absolutely sure though)

"The playful child"

It was late night around 7 pm, me and my classmates are busy participating in our class. We just had a quiz so everyone is busy doing stuff. I too am busy pulling out my book when a saw a glimpse of a child (a shadow) from outside the room. (Our roo m is called an aquarium room. It has a huge window in mirror like structure. Which means people from outside cannot see the inside of the room) I was shocked on what I saw. But then I ignored it and continued to what I am doing. The class went on and is running quite normal when one of my friends saw a girl classmate of ours who is sitting a bit behind the classroom. She is staring at a corner of the room with her eyes widened and her lips so pale. Our professor noticed her so she came near and asked her"Mas ama ba ang pakiramdam mo?"She started crying then she replied"Mam, ayaw niya tumigil"The whole class was filled with fear and started to feel goosebumps. I refused to join in the commotion instead I stayed in my seat and kept calm. My silence was broken by a shadow of a child's feet who came from under the teacher's desk and started running around the whole room. I kept silent but then my friend who noticed our classmate started to cry saying that she is hearing stomp of feet running around and laughter of a child happily playing. Suddenly, our girl classmate fainted in the floor and the whole class burst into fear again. I and some of my boy classmates rushed her to the clinic.Minutes later, she woke up but she started chilling and she kept on pulling the blanket up to her.She said. "Sumunod sya sa atin dito."She is staring at the bottom of her bed near her feet.The professor decided to have us leave the clinic and she told us that she'll manage. She also told us that we should go home and leave the room immediately. When we reached the room, we announced the (good news) that our professor declared early dismissal.