National College of Business and Arts

Pls. don't put my email po. Thanx.
Isheshare ko lng po i2. Lamat.

I changed the name of the characters, for privacy.
--

It was our camping (Girl & Boy Scout), (Grade 4)

It happened last year, 2012.

Me and Resha (my tentmate, lol) heard something while we are sleeping. (N: 10:30pm was our sleeping time, because we are pasaway kaya natulog kami ng 11:30) We were shocked when someone was playing a prank on us, it was Ann. She opened our tent because it is 1:30 am (idk. midnight maybe) and it's time to prepare ourselves because the other patrols were cooking for their breakfast and they are preparing themselves. No choices even me and Resha are puyat, we still prepared ourselves. So we went to our patrol but they are still preparing and washing the utensils, but we helped. So Resha and me were so bored that time (katatapos lang namin tumulong) and we saw our bestfriends at the other patrols, just chilling and walking. Then I said to Resha "Tara, sama na tayo sakanila." and she agreed.

Sheena, Jean, Chelle, Ann, Liza, Krizze, Resha and I (we joined) were just walking and talking about ghost stories. Sheena said "Punta kaya tayo sa parking lot? 2 am palang naman eh. 5 pa naman ung jogging time diba?" even we're scared, we still agreed.

We were about to go to parking lot and "Hephephep, saan kayo pupunta?" manong Guard asked us. One of us answered "Pupunta lang po kami sa parking lot. Bakit po?" manong Guard was shocked and he said to us "Naku mga bata. May gumagala dyan sa parking lot. Ung isa ngang patrol pumunta sa gym at may narinig silang may nagdribble ng bola. At kasi, dating sementeryo at bahay itong school na 'to." So obviously, we were shocked because we heard that story a thousand times! Manong Guard were still telling us a ghost stories until our patrol called us for breakfast.

After our breakfast, one of us (i don't remember na kung sino eh, hehe) decided to ghost hunting. We all agreed but we have to pray before we hunt but Chelle and Ann have a sixth sense/3rd eye that while we're praying, they saw something white in tall tree. I asked them and pointed to that white thingy, "Nandyan sa puno na yan?!" and they were all shocked that all of them said to me, "Naku kagatin mo yang daliri mo! Tsk tsk langya naman ba't ka tumuro!" I was puzzled that time but I still bite my finger. I was clueless so I asked them "Bakit ano bang mangyayari kung hindi ko kinagat tsaka masama ba tumuro?" Chelle answered since she have sixth sense "Oo naman nuh! Pag hindi mo kinagat yang daliri mo naku susundan ka ng multong un and worse baka maputol yang daliri mo!" and I replied "Edi kagatin ko ulit." I bited and bited my finger and they laughed so I asked them "Oh kanina sabi niyo kagatin ko ung daliri ko ngayon tatawa tawa kayo dyan?" "Eh isang beses mo lang naman kakagatin hindi maraming beses!" So we laughed and laughed like we were escaped in mental hospital and we started to hunt ghosts.

So after we ghost hunt, we shared what we saw. Me? Well, I saw a girl standing in 3rd floor beside our drinking fountain and she glazed at us evily. And I saw a little boy running in the 2nd floor and I was really shocked because we are all in Intermediate students and the gate in stairs were locked and there were no Primary students that time (except at our teachers' children). At first I thought that our other teacher's son were playing but I was wrong since that little boy was dressed in white suit, and none of our teacher's daughter or son were dressed in white.

Lastly, while we were jogging (5:30 am) I saw an old woman in College Building, and like what I said earlier, she was glazing at us too, evily. To sum it up, I saw 3 ghosts. I was about to tell it to my bestfriends but I chose to not say it to them.

And there were so many ghost stories spreading. Some said that our school were cemetery, mansion and church before, like what manong Guard said to us.

-end--