Chapter 25: The Big Day 👰🏻

2 months later
Today was my wedding day. I am scared that I will trip or he won't be there at the alter waiting. I am excited to marry the real love of my life. I am thankful for him. I am emotional because it's that time of month.. yeah, we picked the wrong date. "Aubrey! Can you check to see if I have blood on my dress?" I asked her for the millionth time. "Mom, you are beautiful." She replied smiling. "Thank you." I said hugging her. "What about us?" Austin, Zach, Ava, Bailey, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry all walked in. "Hi guys!" I said and was immediately wrapped up in a huge bear hug. Being with all of my friends easily calmed me. I looked up at Harry, the best man, "Is he even here?" I asked him hopefully. "He's here, he sent me to see if you were here!" He said laughing. "Oh.." I said blushing.
Everyone left as Ashlyn, my hair and makeup artist, came and made me a beautiful princess, Niall's princess. Zach is walking me down the aisle. Austin is the ring bearer. Aubrey is my maid of honor. Ava, Bailey, and Madison are my bridesmaids. Katelyn and Khloe are my flower girls.. sort of. They are only 2 months old so they have to be held while  by someone and they throw the flowers. The best man is Harry. Then the groomsmen are Zayn, Louis, and Liam. It was perfect. The music brought me to reality and then Liam and Ava walked dow the aisle, followed by Louis and Bailey, Zayn and Madison went down, then Harry and Aubrey. Now it was Zach and I's turn. He looked at me and asked,"Are you ready mom?" I nodded smiling. He walked down with me and stopped when we got to Niall. I stood in front of Niall and we held hands. I got so lost in his eyes I forgot to say I do. "Riley?" The pastor asked again. "Oh, sorry, I do." I said smiling and blushing like crazy. "You may now kiss your bride." He finally said and Niall leaned me back and kissed me. Harry wolf whistled and I smiled. We pulled apart. "I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Niall Horan." The pastor said and we ran off to the reception. We danced to "Little Things", "You and I", and lots of other songs not only by One Direction. We left the dance floor for our pictures. All of the bridesmaids and groomsmen took their pictures. They told me to take one with the girls so I did. Niall did the same but with the boys. In one picture he was sitting on a chair but he didn't know the behind him was a big door. I was told to peek my head outside the door and put my finger on my lips like I was hiding from him. That was my favorite, except for the ones they took before and during us kissing. Those were even more perfect. I love him so much. So much more than he will ever know. The crazy thing is, if I never married Dorion first and had my kids, I would have never met him. I'm glad I did though, because even though I don't know what my future holds, I know he's in it, just us.
                 The End
A/N: Awe! Guyssss!! That was like the best ending ever! Right? I love you all and I want to thank you all for reading my stories *wink*. Love you all! Xoxo, Leona ♥️