Chapter 21: Pink or Blue? ❤️💙

**1 month later**
Aubrey, Harry, Niall, and I are on our way home. We just came back from the doctor. Niall and I know the gender. I am excited. I can't wait to get to meet and hold Katelyn. Oops! Yeah, it's a girl. We are dropping them off and going shopping for the decorations and the cake for the gender reveal. We parked at the mall and went in. "Let's go order the cake first?" Niall asked. "Yeah." I replied. We ordered a strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting. It has pink and blue flowers and boarders around the cake. Then we left to get balloons, streamers, etc.
After all the shopping was done we stopped for ice cream. "I want.. Cotton Candy." I said smiling. "Two cotton candy's please." Niall said. We got our ice cream and sat down at a table. "So their having a girl?" He asked making sure. "Yeah, Aubrey's gonna flip!" I said truthfully. "Well, I think Harry will be wrapped around her little finger." He said grinning. "Yeah, definitely." I agreed. We left and went home. "We're home!" I called when we walked in. Austin came downstairs. "Hey mom! Hey Niall! Okay, I know you're not supposed to tell but can I know the gender, I swear I won't tell!" He said. Niall and I looked at each other. He wants to tell him, I can tell. "Fine, come here." I told him and he came to me and I whispered in his ear, "It's a girl." "Wow, Aubrey's gonna have a heart attack!" He said smiling. "You can't tell anyone, so keep it down." I told him. "Yeah, yeah. I know." He whispered back. We laughed and I ordered pizza.
**2 Days Later**
"Who wants to cut the cake?" I asked holding the knife. "You can cut it." Aubrey said. "Okay!" I said and cut the first piece. "It's pink!!" Aubrey yelled. "It's a girl!" Harry yelled. They kissed and then we all got cake and celebrated the new member of the family. After the party, Ava, Aubrey, Bailey, Perrie, and I all went shopping for baby clothes. We got so many outfits that I can't even count them! My favorite is the one that says,"I'm grandma's favorite!" Aubrey likes the one that says,"Daddy's Princess." That would be Harry's favorite, without a doubt. Today has been so much fun, but I do miss Niall. I don't know why but after a while without him I start missing him. Am I clingy? My phone rings bringing me out of my thoughts. His face appeared on the screen along with his name. I smiled to myself and answered his call. "Hello?" I said. "Hi, are the girls almost done shopping?" He asked me. "Yep were on our way home now, why?" I asked him. "The guys were just curious." He replied. "Okay, bye Niall." "Yeah, bye Riley." He said and I was about to hit the end call button when he said something. "Wait! Erm, I love you." He said quietly. "I love you more Niall." I said smiling and hung up.
A/N: Hiiiiiiii! How sweet! So they are having a girl, her name is Katelyn, I'm still working on a middle name. Comment some of your ideas! Thanks, love you all! Xoxo, Leona ♥️