Chapter 4: I Promise 💍

1:00AM
We woke up next to each other and I smiled at him. He kissed me and it went a little further.
We stayed up watching movies and I called Natalie and Alexis when he fell asleep. Also because I was alone and he was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. He was so beautiful when he was sleeping.
10:00
We wake up to a song playing, it was called "I don't care" by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber. I loved that one and we sang it together. We said that would be our song! Then came on "Nightmare" by Halsey and after that came "Boy with Luv" by BTS and Halsey. We danced and sang then we went over to Natalie's house, because that is where my parents thought I was really at. Then a while after we got to her house he got on one knee. I didn't know what to think because we were only in 10th grade. He said," It may be way too early for this, but even if you don't say yes I hope you will still love me. I love you and I wanted to give you this promise ring to promise that I will always love you and be here for you no matter what. So, what do you say?" I was already crying when he said that first sentence. I told him," Dorion, I will always love you and be there for you no matter what too. I say YES! Then, he put the ring on my left hand ring finger and came up to me and kissed me. Natalie and her family we're all watching and she was video chatting with Alexis! They already knew that he was going to do that. I had to leave but I promised I would talk to him and see him soon.
Author's Note:
Didn't see that coming, did you? I did! I wrote it! Lots of love and hugs..😘🤗
Leona❤️