Chapter 8: The More The Merrier 🤰

**3 years later**
"MOMMYYYYY!!!! WAAAKKEEEE UUUUPPP!!!" I heard my sweet, sweet little boy demand me. "I'm up! I'm up!" I assured him. "Guess what today is mommy!" He said excitedly. " Hmmm. I forgot, tell me Zach! What is today?" I said acting clueless. Today was Zack's 3rd birthday. "It's my birfday mommy! Did you forgot?" "No Zack I was just kidding! I didn't forget. You're three today!! " I told him, while getting out of bed to pick him up and take him downstairs. "C'mon, let's go make you some birthday pancakes!" I told him smiling. " YAY!!" He squealed. I walked down stairs with Zach in my arms, and I saw Dorion in the den watching football. "Good morning babe." He said not looking from the TV screen. " You too." I said with a fake smile. Why can't he pay more attention to me and Zach? I started making his "birthday pancakes" and pushed the thought to the back of my mind. I put my earbuds in and played my favorite girl band, Little Mix. The first song was Joan of Arc. I hummed along to the song and flipped the pancakes. I put them on some plates and turned the stove off. I put one of the plates in front of Zach who was seated in his highchair. " Tank you mommy!" Zach beamed. "Your welcome Zach." I said kissing his cheek. " Pancakes are ready." I said from the kitchen. I was pouring syrup on my pancakes when Dorion snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned to face him and put my hands around his neck. "Do I get a good morning kiss?" He asked teasingly. "Sure if you start paying more attention to me and Zach than football." I said rolling my eyes. " Of course! I'm sorry babe." He said pouting. I took the opportunity and planted a short sweet kiss on his pouting lips. "Eww!! Not on my birfday!" I heard Zach whine. "We stopped and I picked up my plate and sat down at the table next to Zach.
** When we finished eating I put the dishes in the dishwasher and I went through today's to-do list.
1.) Decorate for the party
2.) Order pizza
3.) Pick up pizza, cake and ice cream
4.) Put the food out
5.) Wait for guests and greet them.
That was our to-do list for the day. He invited his Pre-K friends. They live in our neighborhood and I know their parents well. My parents and Dorion's parents will be there. All of our close friends and family members too. Including Natalie, her husband and Alexis and her fiance. We were blowing up balloons and tying them to chairs and random places around the house. It was a pool party. We had an underground pool, and a kiddie pool in our backyard for the kids. Zach was so happy, he kept asking when he could open presents. I told him as soon as everyone gets here and we finish getting ready for them. I couldn't blame him for being excited, I was too, I haven't seen everyone in a while.
***An hour later***
"Hi Zach! Happy birthday!" Natalie and Dante said together smiling. " Tank you aunt Nat and uncle Don-Don!" He said clapping like a seal. I laughed at him and put the present down with our present. Natalie and Dante were the first ones to arrive. Then came Alexis and Aiden. By the time everyone came, Zach was sitting down by the presents petting Angel. "Are you ready to open your presents?" Dorion asked him. "Yes yes yes!!!" Zach yelled and I covered my ears. "Ok go for it!" Dorion told him. He started with Natalie and Dante's gift. It was a remote control car. He squealed with delight when he saw it. "Dats wat I wanted!" He said smiling. He then pick up Alexis and Aiden's gift. It was a Nerf gun. " Ohhhhhh" he said making googley eyes at it. He opened my parents' gift. It was an Android tablet. " Oh. My. Goodness. MOMMY LOOK WHAT I GOT!!" He yelled at me. " I see, I see. Now open Nana and Papa's present." I told him trying to hurry him up so I could go swimming. I know, I'm kinda selfish.. well too bad he takes forever! They got him a pair of Adidas shoes. He put them on immediately. Then it was time for our present. We got him a bike. And three of the balloons for him to pop. He didn't want to pop the balloons but we told him that we had a lot more and he finally agreed. He popped it and pick confetti, then blue, then pink again. There was a picture in the balloon too. I passed it around. It was an ultrasound, we were having triplets! My mom spoke up after everyone saw the picture. " The more the merrier!" She said beaming. The more the merrier was right. We were going to be a family of six. That's a BIG change. We doubled in size. Zach is going to have two sisters and a brother. Wow, just wow. How are we going to do this?

A/N Hiiii lovelies! What about that? I think I'm doing a bit better... Right??
Maybe
Idk
Leona ♥️