Chapter 22: Twins? 😮

**5 months later**
"Hurry! We're gonna be late!" I yelled to my kids, and the boys (not including Harry). "Why are we in such a rush?" Austin asked. "Aubrey is about to go into labor!" I told him running out to the car and then cranking it. We got to the hospital and made it just in time. "Are you her mother?" The doctor asked me. "Yes." I answered. "Come with me." He said. I followed him out the door and down the hall a bit. "Well, there's something you need to know about Aubrey's pregnancy." He said. "Okay what's wrong?" I asked him. "There's more than one baby." He said. "How many?" I asked. "Two, they're twins, both girls." He replied. Wow. "Let's head back." He said. We walked into the room and she was picking the people to stay when she has her babies. "Mom, Harry, Ava, Bailey, dad, Niall, Zach, Austin, Madison. You know what let, Zayn, Perrie, Liam, and Louis in please." She told the nurse. The doctor came in and saw all of the people. "Wow, you have a full house today, normally we have restrictions, but they are famous and it is your first time. They can all stay, let's get started shall we?" The doctor said and then it began.
About an hour later Aubrey had two beautiful, healthy babies.  Khloe Michelle Styles and Katelyn Marie Styles. Katelyn was older by 3 minutes. Everyone was now asleep and I soon joined them.
**Later that day**
Niall asked me out on a date tonight and I am getting ready. It's 6:38 pm. We didn't get home until 5:30, Aubrey had to stay another night so Harry stayed too. Ava, Austin, Zach, and Bailey were here. I needed some help so I went to Ava and Aubrey's room. Ava and Bailey were taking pictures in the mirror and laughing. I knocked and walked in, after all they did have the door wide open. "Hey mom!" Ava said smiling. "Hi girls, I have a date tonight so, umm, I kinda need your h-" I was cut off by the girls agreeing and squealing excitedly. "Ok if you're gonna help there are some things you need to know." I told them and their facial expressions completely different from before. "What do you mean?" Ava asked. "I mean, it's fancy so not like last time. And we are becoming pretty serious.." I told them smiling shyly. "How serious?" Bailey asked. "Enough to say I love you." I mumbled, followed by them squealing again. "Ok c'mon, he's picking me up at 7." I told them walking out and back into my room. After about 10 minutes, the girls had finally agreed on a dress of Ava's. It was a turquoise, halter dress. It had lace and sparkles on the top and came down to a comfortable mid-thigh length. They did my makeup and hair, when they finished I looked in the mirror. I was speechless. I had gold eyeshadow and winged eyeliner, red lips and flawless looking skin. I turned around to hug and thank them but the doorbell rang. I walked down the stairs feeling all different kinds of emotions. Happy, scared, nervous, excited, and.. love.

A/N: Hi my loves! 544 words! I know, really short but the next chapter will definitely be better! Love you all! Xoxo, Leona ♥️