Chapter 16: Meet One Direction 😐

"Hi babe, you're home!" I said walking up to him and hugging him. He whispered in my ear, "Who is in our house?" "Oh yeah!" I turned around and said, "Boys meet my husband Dorion, Dorion meet One Direction." "Hi." He said shocked. "I'm Louis!" Louis said shaking his hand. " I'm Harry, and I'm Aubrey's boyfriend..." He said nervously and shook his hand. I giggled. "Hi I'm Liam and I'm Ava's boyfriend." He said proudly grinning and shaking Dorion's hand. "Hello, I'm Zayn." He said from the couch smiling. "Hi, I'm Niall." He said looking down at his feet on the couch beside Zayn. Awkward. "I'm Dorion and I'm going to sleep. Bye guys... " He said confused. " I think we should go now." Niall said looking me in the eyes. "You don't have to leave." I said. "No it's okay we have an interview tomorrow anyway." Niall said back. Well then. "Thanks for having us Riley!" Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis said at the same time. "Yeah. Bye everyone." Niall said leaving first. "Bye, I'll see you soon I guess?" "Yeah, I'll talk to him for you don't worry." Harry reassured me. I nodded and waved bye. I shut the door and went upstairs and prepared for the worst. I got ready for bed and layed next to Dorion. It was silent for a while. "He likes you." He said scaring me. "I thought you were asleep. And who likes me?" I asked. He turned to face me. " And you like him too, I can tell." He said frowning. "What are you talking about?" I asked trying to act like I had no clue. Even though I knew exactly what he was talking about. "You are good at acting, I know you like the blonde Irish kid. Just admit it." "I don't know. I like his music, he's my friend. Why what's wrong, are you okay?" I asked. "I feel like we should just call it quits and get a divorce." He said looking into my eyes. " But what about the kids. You can have them and let them see me every other weekend. They'll be fine." He said. "Are you sure about this?" I asked. " Yeah, I think it's best for us to get it over with. The sooner the better." He said. "Like when?" I asked him. "Tommorow?"  He suggested getting up and packing his things."Okay. See you tomorrow?" I said. "Yeah, goodnight Riley." He said opening the door to our room. "Goodnight Dorion." And with that he was gone and reality hit me. I'm single. I'm a single mom. But Niall likes me. And I like him. I have to tell him. I grabbed my phone and sent him a text telling him what happened. He read it and never replied. I told the other boys too. And they told me that they were sorry and I told them that it's fine. I was now free.
A/N: Hellooooo, lovelies! Finally! They are getting a divorce! Now she can be with Niall! Please comment and vote! Love you all, xoxo Leona ♥️