Chapter 9: Yay! 👏🏼

**3 months later**
I am now 4 months pregnant. Yay! "Mommyyy!! Can I see da babies now?!" No not yet. You will in a few months. Okay?" "Okayyy!" "Where's daddy?" I asked him. " He's down da stairs I tink." Zach told me. "Alright I'm hungry! Let's go see what we can have for breakfast. C'mon." I told him. He got up and followed me downstairs holding my hand.  I got to the bottom of the stairs and to my surprise I saw Dorion. He made breakfast. I love the way he looks when he first wakes up. "Hi baby!" I said. "Good morning babe!" He said back. He kissed my forehead and Zach's cheek. Zach giggled. "Are you ready for your doctor's appointment today?" Dorion asked me. " Yep!" I said popping the 'p'. " Mommy! Daddy! Can I go to?" Zach asked with puppy eyes. "No your are staying with Aunt Lexi." Dorion told him and he started jumping up and down excitedly. " I'll take you after you finish eating and packing." I told him with a mouthful of eggs. " Ok mommy!" Zach said shoving food in his mouth in a hurry.
** At the doctor's appointment**
"Your due date is on July 12." The  doctor said. Today was February 12th. " Ok thanks again! Bye Lisa!" I said smiling before we left the room. We went to eat and I called Alexis to ask if he was ok and if he was ready to come home. "He said he wants to stay the night!" "Hahaha! Only if you will allow it." " Yes I will you two need some time off anyway." " So do you! You have Madison though!" "I know but he likes playing with Madison. She needs someone to play with too." She reasoned. "Yes I guess, he can stay." I heard cheers come from the background. "Ok bye Riley!" "Bye Lexi!" With that we hung up. "We have one less kid now!" "Oh he's staying with Lexi?" " Yep he's playing with Madison." "They will be a couple one day. I already see it." He said staring off somewhere like he was daydreaming. " He told me that she is pretty once." Well maybe they were just meant to be." He said. "Like you and me." I said smiling and he winked, causing me to giggle.

A/N Hiiii lovelies! How was that chapter? Do you think that Madison (Alexis's little girl) will end up with Zach? Or no? Comment your thoughts!
Please
I'm serious though
Please comment
Leona♥️