Chapter 24: Big News♥️

Today was the day. Not my wedding day, no not yet. Today we got to tell everyone about us getting married. We were all having a movie night at my house. Ava, Bailey, Austin, Niall, Aubrey, Harry, Katelyn, and Khloe were already here. We were getting the snacks and drinks rest and waiting for Zayn, Perrie, Liam, and Louis to get here. Liam and Louis walked in when we set out the nachos and cheese, popcorn, candy, chips, and ingredients for s'mores. "Niall, let them in while I go get the drinks." I told him and he nodded. I brought the ice chest into the living room. I opened it and slid it under the coffee table and hugged both Liam and Louis. I told them each to pick a movie and enjoy the snacks. I went upstairs and told everyone to get downstairs because they're all here. When I got downstairs, Zayn and Perrie came in. "Hey Riley!" Perrie said smiling widely at me. I walked over to them and hugged them both. "Hey guys!" I said. "Okay everyone is now here,  pick one movie each and then we will all agree on 3 movies." Liam grabbed "Toy Story 3." Louis picked "The Hangover." Harry picked "Forrest Gump." Zayn picked "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle." Niall picked "Titanic." Perrie picked "Isn't it Romantic", Aubrey picked "After", Bailey picked "The Sun Is Also a Star", Ava picked "Five Feet Apart", Austin picked "Beauty and the Beast" only because "Emma Watson is smokin hot", Zach picked "Only  the Brave", and I picked "To All the Boys I've Loved Before." We ended up watching Zayn, Aubrey, and Zach's movies. Which were "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle" , "After", and "Only the Brave." I cried at the end of "Only the Brave", got all the emotions in "After" and laughed until I cried in " Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle." After we finished all of the movies and everyone thought they were leaving we stood up. "Niall and I have something to tell you all." I said and looked over at Niall expectantly. He raised his eyebrows in confusion. "You're telling them!" I said. He shook his head and I knew I had to be the one to say it. "We're engaged." I told them holding out my hand. The girls crowed around me making googley eyes at my ring. While the boys congratulated us.
After everyone left, well except for my kids, Harry and Niall, I went upstairs with Niall to go to bed. When we got in the room he looked around. I saw him exploring and spoke up, "What are you looking for?" "Oh, nothing, it's just that it's the first time I'm ever been in your room." He said scratching the back of his head. I giggled and stripped down into my lingerie. He watched me with wide eyes. "What? You did say it was your first time in my room.. so let's make it fun, yeah?" I asked and he licked his lips. "Yeah." He replied smirking.

A/N: Hiiiii! Ok I know, I know. Don't hate me! I'll let you come up with what they do. If you want some really steamy scenes you all would comment! Ha! How about that? Okay also only one chapter left!!! I know, such short notice but whatever. Hope you all enjoyed my book! Love you all! Xoxo, Leona ♥️