Jimin is sitting in front of me, this little truck is weird. It has three single seats in front and in the back, it has two wooden benches, set on the floor. And the funny thing is that they are church benches, that is, they literally took off the normal seats to put some church benches, if this is not a sign of alarm then I would not know what to think. There is a bench on each side.

Both he and I are seated in between the nuns who are watching us with curious eyes.

Jimin looks at me with an amused smile, you piece of shit.

He didn't have that smile before, though, he was about to cry when he had to leave his car there. Even though he knew we would get it back later.

He said he didn't want to leave his "little girl" there and stroked her as he greeted her. I didn't think there was that side of Jimin, the materialistic/weird side.

《Did you run away?》 The nun next to me asks us.

《Eh?》

《You are two young adults, fresh and beautiful. You ran away to commit carnal sins together, didn't you?》 Another nun intervenes.

《No-》 again, Jimin interrupts me.

《No! Both she and I are virgins and intend to be virgins until our marriage.》

Virgin? Our marriage?! I have some nervous tics in my eye.

This jerk wants to sentence us to death! The legend literally says that they sacrifice virgin people and of all things he can say, he says that we are virgins?!

《Ah, so you are a couple!》

《Exact! We've known each other since we were six, we grew up together and it's inevitable not to fall in love once you get older ...》

《Yeah ...》 I say, sceptically. I stare at Jimin with my arms crossed as he tells our story to the nuns. They even believe him.

《Aah... love in youth.》 A nun comments with a nostalgic tone.

This whole situation seems surreal to me. And Jimin is taking advantage of it.

《Where are you headed?》

《Well, I was planning on staying at a nearby hotel.》 Jimin replies right away.

《We will take you to a hotel we know.》 The mother superior replies, who is also the nun that's driving.

To some point, the nuns speak of their pilgrimage, they are directed towards the church which is nearby here, the same as that disturbing legend.

《When was the last time you went to church?》

The question takes us off guard.

Both Jimin and I think in silence. We are both guilty of carnal sins, we probably catch fire if we enter a church. Just the thought makes me smile.

The nuns look at us with disappointment and snap their tongues, understanding from our silence that perhaps we have not been there for a long, long time and I feel my soul increasingly in danger.

We remain silent and exchange a few words, well mostly it's Jimin who talks and tells them about our love story. I swear, this boy has a fantasy that would make Dante envious.

We arrive at the destination. Hallelujah!

《Thank you for joining us!》

《No problem pure souls, God bless you and stay virgins!》

《Sure, we'll stay virgin and pure!》 Jimin replies with a big smile as if he believes it too.

We wave to them. I feel much more relieved now.

I turn to him, one hand on my hip.

《Virgin? In love as children? Seriously?》

《Well, I made a little change here and there.》 He replies with a shrug.

《You're having fun, huh?》 I say looking at him in amazement.

《A lot.》 He answers putting his arm around my shoulders.

We turn to the hotel behind us and it looks more like a motel than a hotel.

《Um, what a particular place.》

Jimin looks doubtful, touching his chin.
《The place I wanted to book was completely different ...》

It remains quite isolated from everything.

《Okay, let's go in.》

~ Meanwhile, in the pickup truck ~

《Mother superior, why didn't we take them? They could have been perfect sacrifices.》

《Sister, it is clear that their bodies were no longer virgin. We don't need sinful flesh.》

《You're right, we'll find something better.》

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

thanks for all the birthday wishes, guys!! i read you all and i really appreciated it!🥺

some asked me my age, well...
i'm 2* now 🙈

let's just say i'm younger than Jin but older than Jk 🤫

also, what do you think about this chapter?

I purpelo you💜