Thirty minutes later, the private investigator, Mr. Lee came with a box folder filled with papers. Mr Lee shook hands with both detectives before all of us went back to the kitchen.

"This is all the information I had gathered about Franklin Porter's family for the past two years when they started dating," Mr Lee said.

"I found out that Frank had a twin brother named Francis, who was serving in the US army. He was a first class private before joining the training for special ops missions and then it became restricted after that," he paused.

"So I asked a buddy of mine who was a sergeant, and he was only able to tell me that Francis Porter had been dishonourably discharged due to an incident, a year after his brother died." Everyone in the kitchen was stunned.

"But why can't we find anything on him in our database?" Detective Rodriguez asked.

"Probably because of the incident that happened. I couldn't find his name either after that. Not a single picture of him or even a mention of his name. Anywhere. It was really weird," Mr Lee exasperated.

"As if someone is trying too hard to hide his existence," Detective Morris said before going into deep thoughts. Then he took out his phone and dialled a number.

"Mr Lynch. How are things at the agency?" He said with a smirk.

"Good. Now, can I ask you about someone that might be missing from your radars now?" He asked again before letting out a chuckle.

"Now now Mr Lynch. I'm just trying to help locating your 'weapon'. A Francis Porter," He said before his face changed into a determined one.

"He might be a prime suspect of a kidnapping case of Maya Parker-Benington,"

"You heard me. Now if you so kindly provide us with a background about him and what he is capable of, that would be helpful or I will report this to the FBI and have everyone in this damn country in panic." His voice sterned.

"I'll put you on loudspeaker." After the detective put his phone in loudspeaker, a sigh from the other end was heard.

"Francis Porter had been missing from our radar 48 hours ago. We have no idea where to find him nor do we know where to start. He is a very skilled ex soldier and is able to go anywhere undetected. If he is responsible for this kidnapping case, then we have a bigger problem. He is impulsive and extremely dangerous, do not provoke him. Give him what he asked for. I will send some of my men there to guide you with everything." Just as he said that, someone rushed into the kitchen.

"Sir, you have to see this." His voice laced with panic. All of us went out of the kitchen and Detective Morris brought his phone with Mr Lynch still on the line to the living room.

The big screen TV was showing a video. The technician pushed the start button. The video was showing Maya being tied to a chair and a piece of cloth wrapped on her mouth. She was crying and there was fear evident from her face.

"By now you must have figured out who I am," he paused before stepping into the camera, showing his face. I heard Tyler gasped.

"I'll make this easier for you. Hello Tyler. I know what you are thinking and no, I'm not Frank, the husband that you've killed. I'm his twin brother, Francis," he said before smirking.

"You have caused a lot of problems in my family. First you took my brother away, my father died by taking his own life after he was declared bankrupt and then you drove my mother to the brink of insanity," he seethed.

"You took everyone that I cared about from me and it is all your fault. Now, it would only be fair if I took one thing that is precious to you. Your stepdaughter," he said before walking towards Maya and stroked her hair.