Chapter 8

Kyle's POV

I kept tossing and turning in my sleep. Maya was already in deep sleep next to me. I couldn't fall asleep thinking Tyler was only a few doors down from me. Even though I just wished him goodnight an hour ago, I already missed him. I sat up after contemplating hard and decided to just go see him.

I got out of the bed slowly, not wanting to wake Maya up and went out of the room. I closed the door quietly after looking left and right. I make my way to his room before knocking on it. I heard soft footsteps making its way towards the door before the door opened and he stood with wide eyes in front of me. I gave him a smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, surprised.

"I missed you." I answered simply. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Can we just hangout and talk for awhile?" I asked. He took a moment to think about it before moving aside to let me in.

I gave him a smile and walked into his room. He closed the door behind him before walking towards his bed. He sat on his bed and patted the space next to him. I walked towards him and sat next to him. I grabbed one of his hands and caressed it gently. I looked into his subtle gray eyes and was captivated by it.

"I love your captivating gray eyes so much." I blurted out. I lean in closer slowly. His cheeks blushed with scarlet.

"I love how scarlet your cheeks would get." I leaned in again.

"I love how pink your lips are and how soft they felt." Our faces were inches apart. I felt his hot breath hitting my face.

"Most importantly, I love you Tyler. Everything about you." I kissed his lips and he kissed me back.

Our lips danced ever so gracefully. I pulled him into my lap before cupping his face and deepened the kiss. I nibbled his lower lips a little and he gasped, giving me the chance to slip my tongue. Our tongues clashed with each other for a while. I can't get enough of his taste.

He wrapped his hands around my nape and pushed his fingers into my hair before tilting his head, deepening the kiss. I groaned against his mouth. I moved his legs to wrap around my waist before I stood up with him in my arms.

I laid him on the bed before I pulled away and kneeling in between his legs. I took off my shirt and I heard his breath hitched. I went back to kissing him and slipped one of my hands inside his shirt. His body shuddered at my touch. My hand grazed his left nipple and he bucked his hip while moaning against my mouth. His moan sent shivers down my spine.

I caressed his nipple gently and he let out a string of whimpers and moans. I lifted his shirt up and out of him. When I was looking at his body, he immediately covered it with his pillow and I frowned. I knew why and I saw it, but it doesn't faze me a bit. I leaned down closer and removed the pillow.

"Don't cover yourself, Ty." I spoke gently to him.

"My body is not attractive, Kyle." I shook my head.

"You are more beautiful than you think you are, Ty." I reassured him before taking his lips into mine. Our tongue clashed furiously against each other.

After awhile, I pulled away to trail kisses on his jaw and neck. I sucked and licked his neck and he moaned softly. I love the way he moaned. It somehow drove me toward the edge. I trailed my mouth down his chest and kissed each little scars he had on his torso. Full with tender and love. I dragged my lips towards his nipple and nipped it. His back arched into me. I licked and sucked on it and his moans became deeper. I moved to the next nipple and did the same.

"Kyle..." He moaned out my name and it was beautiful. I went back up and kissed his lips. I pulled away and glanced into his eyes.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him. His eyes were clouded with needs and lusts. He nodded his head and I kissed his lips gently.