Ilhoon x Reader

I just saw its 13k reads. Wow. Why do you guys even keep reading these. But anyways thank chu >^<
_______________

The world. The world is a cruel unfair place or at least thats what [Name] thinks. Her parents left her and her older brother. This wasn't the place she loved. This is just a disguting horrible nightmare she was trapped in. Every move she made horrible things happened. Which explains her current position.

Her back is against the wall sobs can he heard in the alley. No she wasn't raped. No she hasn't cut. She is just sobbing what she thinks is that she has a miserable live. Unworthy of any kindness or well anything. She wants to reach the top on her own. Not by the help of others. Not with them being the steps to her sucess. No, she wants to have an elavator take her up with her own hardwork with her own dedication she has there is no way someone else will do the hard work for her.

The one helping her or more like making her feel this way. This weird bubbly feeling that makes her feel yet totally weird and out of character is her bestfriend, Ilhoon. How they met well it was fate really they bumped into eachother out of the blue. They chatted they became bestfriend.

Ilhoon saw she was poor she was that she didn't have many chances in life. No, he did not pity her. No, he didn't brag about it. He tried helping her. But today, today was off. When he tried to help her on a simple little task he got a slap. Then [Name] took off crying. Ilhoon didn't know what else to do but follow her. He lost her of course since he was still confused.

Then he heard her sobs which is now where we are in. He's knees are down and he is hugging her. Yes maybe he just got slapped by the one he loves- Oops. The narrator spilled it out. Continuing with the story. The girl was still crying she softly hit Ilhoons chest. Ilhoon simply grabbed her wrists and pulled away.

"Whats wrong?" He asked putting his forehead against hers. "You." She replied between sobs. "What did I do wrong?" He said with a concerned look. "You are trying to get me to the top, but I don't want any help!" She shouted. Ilhoon simply smiled. "[Name] you don't have to think that you have to do everything yourself. I'm here to help you not to boost you to the top but to help you climb up the stairs to reach it." [Name] stared with wide eyes. "B-but you always help me. I-I need to do things by myself too." She tried to retort.

"I'm sorry for the pain I caused you." Ilhoon replied leaning in for a sweet loving kiss. [Name] eyes went wider if that was possible and kissed back, closing her eyes. They both pulled away there was a tint of pink on Ilhoons cheeks while [Name] was panting and could resemble a strawberry. Seeming to read the narration Ilhoon chuckled and said, "You look like an adorable strawberry." Which made the (A/N: I'M CALLING YOU GUYS BRUNETTE SORRY IF YOU ARENT.) brunette turn redder. "I can't wait to eat you up." Ilhoon mumbled but [Name] heard it.

"I-Ilhoon!" She shreiked. Ilhoon mearly chuckled. "We have to get your brothers permission of course. Why don't we go ask him now?" He said and picked her up bridal style running the fastest he could to her house. The brunette just wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzeled into the crook of his neck. "I love you Ilhoon." She said. Ilhoon replied, "And I love you my delicious strawberry."

_____________
WHAT AM I EVEN DOING. Oh thanks you for 13k ^_^ Should I make something special for this? If so any suggestions? Comment below or PM me if you want.
Guys I also have a quotev by the way same username different picture. Heh. I have more followers over there the funny thing is I don't write book over there I just made edits.

I MADE A REDO OF ILHOONS ONESHOT. THIS IS WHY THIS WAS NOT ON THE LIST.
××××××××××Requests×××××××××

-Onew x Reader
-Luhan x Reader
-Kris x Reader
-Suho x Reader
-[Open]

==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment==