Taemin x Reader

You winced as you heard the door slam. You huffed out one last breath and broke down. You also managed to choke out, "Oppa.."You laid on the floor crying. You fixed your posture and now you were hugging your knees.

Taemin, your now maybe ex-boyfriend, just slammed out the door. He is going to debut solo this time. Of course your happy, but you were in the way. He broke up with you by packing everything and just leaving. A six year relationship just broken. Like that.

The thought of it made you cry more. There is no point on doing anything anymore. You got up and walked to the kitchen. Your vision was hasy with tears swelled up. You dragged your feet on the floor. Everything is useless. I'm useless. Taemin left me. I can't do anything anymore. As you thought this you hadn't realized you has a knife in your hands. You bursts out to even more tears.

You put the knife down you weren't going to do this because of him. It was his choice. He left you. Yes, you will miss him, but it was better for him. For his career for his future.

====

That was all two years ago. Now your better haven't found a better boyfriend than Taemin, but the hope is still there. You flipped threw the channels and saw Taemin. To his happy self. His smile made your heart skip a beat. As he did an example of his dance you couldn't help but smile. You loved those little things he would do even tho it was just an instinct for him you adored it. As the girls screamed his name you felt pain in your heart, but kept smiling as memories of him and you filled your head. You didn't realize you were crying with a smile. Oh how you missed him. You missed his hugs his dance moves his cute little smiles. You miss him being here next to you. You miss him sleeping in your lap, but most importantly you miss him with his arms wrapped around you.

Life you two were the only things that mattered in the world. You wiped your tears away, and prepared to eat dinner once again alone. As you sat down and started eating. A knock was heard at the door.

Probably kids selling things you thought as you ignored it and continued eating. The knocking soon it stopped. You continued eating then heard the lock open. Your eyes widened. Someone was trying to get in the house. You immediately went to hide. I mean you weren't in the mood to face a potential robber with a weapon, so you hid under the bed.

"[Name]…I hope your still here." The person said.

At that voice you frizzed it was Taemin. You quickly got up from your hiding spot and went running to hug him. You hugged him tighter than ever. Then you realized you two weren't a thing anymore.

"S-sorry Taemin. Hi. Its um nice to see you again." You said fixing yourself.

His heart broke you called him Oppa all the time now its back to Taemin and its all his fault.

"Jagi.." He said as he came closer to your face. You backed away.

"Taemin stop. Please don't do this-" you were cut off by Taemin.

"Why not! I miss you and You miss me!" He yelled already crying.

"B-because its going to effect you and me again. You'll leave me and your off with your career." You chocked out trying your best to not let a single tear slip even though they were forming. Hearing you say those words Taemin went to his knees and barried his face into your thighs.

"I-I'm so sorry. J-jagi! I shouldn't have left. I've been a terrible boyfriend. I should just leave really I see your better with out me." He said as he stared to grab his luggage once again. The same scene played in your head him leaving you.

As he was about to open the door you stopped his by giving him a back hug.

"Oppa..please please don't leave me again." You cried into his back. He turned around and hugged you as tight as you were hugging him and kissed the top of your head.

"Never again my jagi." He cooed into your ear.

At he kept that promise from that day on. You came to all his concerts fanmeeting even rehearsals. Everything was perfect now.

_____________

                            <10:04 10/27/14>
Let the wave of feels come forth! Heuehuee.

mzhong25 hope you liked this! Thank you for the request! Hope you keep requesting!

EXTRAS!

You stood at the center of the stage they dancers pulled you out there, and so here you are waving to fans awkwardly as you stay in the middle. Then Taemin came out he joined you in the middle. All eyes on you and him. He suddenly kneeled down and asked you "[Name] Will you marry me?" As he said them some girls squealed as some girls groaned. You happily said yes and nodded furiously. You two kissed and the concert was full of you him and a bunch of hearts.

=End Scene=

                                   Request!
If you don't I don't have anything to update!

-T.O.P x Reader
- [Open]
- [Open]
- [Open]
-[Open]

-[Open]

Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment