Ilhoon x Reader

MUCH FLUFF WOW K. LOVENESS WOW ILHOON BAE ASWELL MAN LOOK AT HIS ABS. LIKE GOD DAMNNNN SOOONN.

----------

Ilhoon and yourself are a married couple dispute what others say about your relationship. You are newly and happy weds. You both lived in a normal sized house not to big not to small. Perfect for a family.

You were both going to a ceremony for BtoB, of course, both of you decided to dress up a bit. Ilhoon was wearing a suit while you were wearing a red dress that complimented your figure. Your hair was curled slightly keeping it natural, but moved all to one side to give it a mysterious look. Ilhoon's hair was normal as in it was standing up.

You were putting earrings on while still having your zipper dress down. As you finished putting the earrings on Ilhoon came into the bedroom. You were to focused on finding the ring he had proposed with and when you couldn't find it, you panicked. "Ilhoon!" You yelled opening and closing drawers. Ilhoon just coughed slightly and you turned around to face him.

He was dangerously close, he pecked your lips making a light blush appear on your cheeks. Sure you're married to him, but who can stand his hotness and cuteness. It's a deadly combination (A/N: SEHUN U SHIT.) He chuckled at your reaction and kneeled down.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "What are you doing?" You asked. Ilhoon scoffed, "I'm trying to propose to you here. Let me have my moment." You chuckled and nodded. "Okay okay go." He sighed "[Name] I know we are already married, but every time I wake up in the morning I see your not-so-cute sleeping face-" "Hey!" You yelled. Ilhoon chuckled and continued, "I'm kidding, let me finish next time, when I see your adorable sleeping face I...I can't believe I'm with such a beautiful and intelligent girl. How did I score her? Is what I think to myself. And then I say I'm glad I am spending my whole life with her. Your smile, your voice, it makes me happy when I see or hear them. I know I am not those big hot shots in the music industry but if I am truly honest I fell for you in the photoshoot. I saw you saying hi to everyone and having a cheerful personality. Then when you turned to me I almost fainted." He stood up, "All my life I said to myself. I am going to find a girl that can barely pass my standers because nobody is that good. But you [Name] have passed my standers and I have no idea how I met yours but I'm glad I did. I'm glad that I tripped when I tried to talk to you. I'm glad that I get to be with you the rest of my life. But will you do me the honors of marrying me a second time?"

-Flashback-

You're a model and you heard BtoB will be coming, you asked if you could be with them and your managers agreed. It was time for the photoshoot and you were greeting the photographers and having small talk with them as you waited for Born To Beat.

You've listened to them before and had your eye on Ilhoon. You chuckled at the thought. That wouldn't happen. You heard the famous Born to Beat step inside the studio you quickly parted your small talk and turned to see them.

You saw Ilhoon talking and you smiled kindly. You were about to approach them but got tugged back by the dressers. You asked them the prompt and it was a love triangle, they chuckled. You mentally prepared yourself, "Okay okay this is fine. This is- nope- yes. Its okay you're the hottest thing on the planet you can do this." "Places! Ilhoon and [Name] you're up first!" You mentally fell to the ground.

The scene was nice you stayed put until Ilhoon came to discuss what to do. Mean while you helped them adjust the lighting while staying in the same spot as in telling them left, right etc. You saw the photographer get ready and Ilhoon walking up to you. He suddenly caressed your cheek while you stared wide eyed at him. He got a bit too close to comfort making you step back but step on a prop.

His arm went to your waist and your hands went to his chest. The picture was taking and so were many other cute ones. Once you stopped taking pictures you fell to the ground on your knees. People came to check on you and you laughed it off.

Now you were a co-worker discussing some other modeling gigs. You heard your name being called and turned to see, Ilhoon holding a drink in his hand while walking towards you. He jogges slightly to your spot but never made it for he tripped over a wire and spilled his drink all over you.

Other girls would be furious you ruined their shirt, but you; you where laughing at his trip. Sure you're nice but you laugh easily and too much. As you clutched your stomach from laughing and covered your mouth with another hand. Ilhoon had gotten up and smiled kindly and blushed slightly at you. This going without you knowing.

-End Flashback-

Before giving Ilhoon a simple yes you told him to stand up and you said, "Ilhoon this is something I never told you or anyone. When I found out my company was going to shoot a photoshoot with BtoB I asked to be that model, to impress you." You blushed slightly, "When we did that picture where you got my waist. I needed that picture but I could never find it. But at last at our wedding, the photographer gave it to me. It was unique he never published it. That's why you say that picture at our wedding. I feel involve with those beautiful chocolate eyes." You said before looking at Ilhoon.

His ears where red and his face dusted some pink as well. His ears even slightly moved in which you squealed internally. "Gosh you're adorable." You said, "And its a yes Ilhoon I will marry you a second time." Ilhoon smiled and hugged your figure tightly. "Now [Name] are you trying to tempt me with your open red dress?"

----------------
1070 words yus m8. THIS IS HOW I HOPE SEHUN WILL PROPOSE MAN LIKE UGH DEAD.

Anyways I finished this Sept. 1, 2015. For my shop click the external links porfavor. As you can see I have no life and finish these vv quickly. I wanna be friend with chu guys pls.

TELL ME WHAT TO POST ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER MAN. I AM VV CONFUSED ON WHAT TO DO.

-Contact me. Yes? No? K.-
Instagram:https://instagram.com/brianna3131/
Kik: @brianna3131 (tell me who you are man)
Quotev: www.quotev.com/brianna3131
Twitter: @oh_brianna3131

×××××××Requests×××××××

❀Vampire!Luhan x Reader
❀D.O x blind!Reader
❀Chen x Pianist!Reader
❀What if...they misunderstood your brother
Jimin x Reader

=★Vote! ♡Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!=