Random! 2/2

I will end this one! I wont leave a cliffhanger for myself!
___________

-Your PoV-

I can't believe it. I really can't! He dumped me after everything we did together he dumped me. Of course hes now a jerk to me still. Dump me for her! I'm way better than her what a jerk I wished I dumped him before he dumped me.

Now I need to let my stress go I guess I can always dance to Overdose even though Sehun sang in it. I head to an empty dance studio. I don't think anybody is going to use this room. I thought while putting your bags down and playing the music. I got into position and start dancing, but the only position I know is Sehun's part it seemed like the easiest one to follow along to.

When I stopped dancing, I heard clapping. I turned around and saw none other than Sehun. (A:N HERES THE DIFFERENT PART) I glared at him and went to gather my things as I did I saw arms wrap around his waist. It was her. The girl he dumped me for. Of course she would be with him here. He always brought me here. Anger. Every where inside me. She smirked knowing I was in pain.

I shook it off and gather my stuff. "I'll leave now." I mumbled as I put my bag on. I was at the brink of tears. As I exited the dance room I laid my back against the wall and slid down. My knees got closer to me and I started the sob. My head was down. My pride was gone. My Sehun was gone. Everything I looked foward to every day was gone.

I'm guessing they heard my sobs and Sehun's girlfriend came out laughing. "Aw. Poor [Name] still can't accept that I'm just better than you." She said and kneeled down with a smile. "Now whos better now." She whisperd and pulled my hair. I was so fustrated and angred at that moment. I didn't care. Let her take my damn life away. Like I said everything that movivated me was taken away. Then I felt sharp pain in my back. "Gah!" I screamed out. She threw me to the wall.

Sehun must have heard the noise and rushed outside. I could barely open my eyes. I could't hear anything. I felt like my body was starting to give up. I saw them arguing she was crying and ran away. Then Sehun rushed to my side. "[Name]!" He said. Or at least I think he said. I was reading his lips. I just smiled at him and touched his hair. "Its alright Sehun." I said not even hearing my voice. "I-I'll be fine.." I said with the last breath I got. Then my body felt weak. I felt as if I was falling. My hand fell from Sehuns hair, my eyes closed shut. I couldn't feel anything.

-Sehun's PoV-

"Jagi!" I screamed out. Now I was sobbing into her chest. "Jagi! Please! Come back to me!" I repeated several times. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have dumped you! Jagi! Just please!! Come back! Don't leave me!" I started shaking her she wasent doing anything. "P-please.." I hugged her tightly into my chest. She didn't move. "Jagi.." I kissed the top of her head.

I felt my tears fall onto her. I chuckled slighlty. I rememberd when she was hugging me tighlty. While she was crying. I just come back from a terrible day in EXO. She felt the pain too so she cried, but this time she isn't moving. I cried even more. "I'm s-sorry Jagi." I mumbled into her hair. "I'll always love you." I said and kissed her forehead.

-3 years Later-

"Congradulations! EXO!!" The announcer said and everyone cheered. "Thank you!" We all said and bowed. We just won a huge award. Everyone was smiling and cheering us on. I was glad. But today was the day my beloved Jagi had passed away. Just thinking about it got me sad. I looked up at the celing and smiled in tears. "I miss you Jagi. I really do." I said to myself. Everyone knew her as the girl who took my heart away. As the golden bright and delightful girl always cheering everybody up.

So the members and the others saw me and did the same. Not saying I miss you but saying their own prayers. Saying thank you for everything shes done. Some even started thinking about their loved ones and orayed for them too. I smiled slighlty.

"I love you Jagi." I said.

____________________

HAHAHAHahaha....

;-; I totally did not expect this from myself. BUT WHATEVER. It was EITHER DIE OR HOSPITAL AND HOSPITAL WAS TO CLICHÉ.

Anyways regular request will continue next week. Thank you guys for 10k :3

Bye bye!

            ××××××××××Requests××××××××××

-13 year old!Reader x SHINee
-Kris x Reader
-Ilhoon x Reader
-Changsub x Reader
-Onew x Reader
-[Open]

       ==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment==