Chen x Pianist!Reader

You placed your delicate fingers on an old piano. Pressing if gently to create a melody, tuned and in sync. You were a new SM trainee and lets say thing were being so hot right now. You are messing up on the dance routine and even on your own written music, yes you wrote it all, with the help of your members of course.

To simply put it. Everything was stressing you out. You took piano classes as a child and feel in love with it, cliché yes but that's when your love for music grew. At the age of 10 you realized you had a beautiful voice. You became a music prodigy. As you played the piano in the dusty dimmed room you closed your eyes, remembering all the good times you had.

You started singing as well. A small melody you created in your spare time. You were hitting every note, every aspect of the piano. You made it perfect. With your eyes closed and into too much of the song you didn't hear or see a certain someone walk into the same room as you.

That is until you felt his presence you opened your eyes to meet a kind and excited glow of brown eyes coming from a boy named Chen. You gasped and your eyes widened. As you sat up from the stool you backed away pushing the stool with you involving you falling. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" You repeated as you got up.

You might be becoming famous but you're still very nervous when it comes to Chen. You've met him once or twice around the halls. You would even say you sparked when both your eyes met when you darted passed him hurrying to your practice. "You have a lovely voice, [Name], I can see why you're lead vocalist now." He said smiling. "Do you mind if we hormanize?" He asked abruptly.

"Uh- sure." You said not wanting to reject his offer. You sat back down on the stool and pressed a key to which Chen responded with a bit higher one so you went with a slight lower one. You chuckled at Chen's position of singing. Which made him stare at you with amazement. He had never seen you laugh at all, you always thought to yourself.

Your eyebrows furrowed in class when you disagreed, your lips would pout when you never understood a question, your eyes would shoot right open when you got the questions. As Chen thought this he realized he was in love with you. Head to toe. No "likes" no "dislikes" there was simply nothing to like nor dislike only something to love.

Every thing about you he loved your habits were adorable now that he realized it blush formed on his cheeks making you looking at him with furrowed eyebrows and he gave a lopsided grin. "Have I told you I love you?" He said bluntly and suddenly.

You gasped. "Are you sick? Are you seeing things? Chen we need to get you to the nurses-" "Say my name again."He said cutting you off. "Why am I going to say your-" "Say it." "Chen, chennie, chennie boy, Chen chen." You said laughing slightly.

"You know [Name] I can be more than a boy when it comes to certain things." He said smirking. "hOW DARE YOU I AM A LADY." You shrieked back and he chuckled. "I meant singing. What were you thinking "lady"?"

"n OTHING." You yelled and ran away almost tripping over thing on the floor.

------------
593 words Sept.18,2015 8:08pm

I am sorry for not uploading on Wensday. A side of my head has been hurting for 4 days I believe? And I have no idea what it is I already went to the doctor but they might send me to a specialist.

Update: I am perfectly fine now I think eue. sORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON SUNDAY TOO.

-Contact me. Yes? No? K.-
Instagram:https://instagram.com/brianna3131/
Kik: @brianna3131 (tell me who you are man)
Quotev: www.quotev.com/brianna3131
Twitter: @oh_brianna3131

×××××××Requests×××××××

Jimin x Reader
Chanyeol x Reader
ShapeShifter!Chanyeol x Reader
Chen x Reader
[Open]

=★Vote! ♡Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!=