Ilhoon x Reader

I HAD THIS IN A DREAM SO SHUSH.

_______________

You sighed you were trapped inside the tour bus because of a fangirl and her parents. You have no idea how she got in here but right now her parents and her are trying to figure out how to drive the bus since we wont tell them anything. If you're wondering you're in the tour bus because you are BtoB's best friend.

Ilhoon was sitting in the passanger seat looking at the window. You forgot this was sort of normal for them. No panicing just waiting. The fangirl seemed to trust you for some odd reason. Then Ilhoon started whining for gum. GUM. At this time. "I'm dying!" He continued to whine.

You sighed once again and went to him. "You're not dying. If you are then I'll take your place as rapper." You said and chuckled. He pouted thinking you were going to say something else.

You patted his shoulder. "I'll get you gum." You said and he smiled. You went off to get gum off the floor because like I said you're BtoB's best friend. You came back and showed it to Ilhoon. He looked at you then back at the gum then you. "Are you serious?" He said. You giggled and he pouted. "Aish. I'm just playing with you Ilhoon." You replied. He immediatly brightened up. "Can you buy me those minty ones?" He asked. You rolled your eyes. "Sure."

The fangirl then screamed, "NO! [Name] I get the gum for him." She said. Her parents where already outside as she walked down. The badass you are you kicked her off and closed the door. "I can't belive I did that." You said buckling in the driver seat. Ilhoon chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Thanks superhero." Ilhoon teased and went off to the back.

"YOU GUYS REALIZE I CANNOT DRIVE THIS BUS." You yelled making Changsub run to the front to take your spot. "Thank you." You said and patted his head.

_____________
YOLO! You only love oreos.

Yeah okay so this is the weridest yet funniest dream I have ever gotten like wtf.

Okay so I've been on quotev to long and I say more bad words frequently now so. Yeah. Sorry if you don't like curssing. ;w; still read my stuff pls. Oh and also comment request if not I wont update ;-; or I'll update with Sehun, Ilhoon, and Taemin. ONLY.

I WILL UPDATE A SERIOUS ILHOON IN LIKE TWO WEEKS.

Mkay Bye.

××××××××××Requests×××××××××
-Changsub x Reader
-Onew x Reader
-[Open]
-[Open]
-[Open]

==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment==