Christmas Special!

There was a girl laying on her bed sound asleep. 'Till it was interuppted by movement on her bed, like if someone was jumping. You finally opened your eyes. "What the-?" You could be finished because Baekhyun was the one jumping on your bed.

"Its snowing!" He yelled and Chanyeol slid inside. "On Christmas Day!" Then Chen popped out. "Wanna go outside and play?" Then Tao came out. "That rhymed."

"Wait wait. Its snowing?" She asked again. In unison they all said Yes. Her eyes widened and immediatly got out of bed. She looked outside the window to find Sehun and Xiumin playing outside.

She decided to run around the building. Yesterday SHINee and BtoB stayed over, so why not give them a wake up call? She thought as a smile played on her lips.

"Guys! Guys!" She yelled and she slid through the hallways. She went into the kitchen to find D.O. "D.O. KYUNGSOO. KYUNGSOO. What are you doing in the kitchen?" She asked as she bit into an apple. "I need to cook. Chanyeol was suppose to help me but he left." D.O responded. "Your food is good, but you need to go outside and play." She said pushing him out the door. "Alright. Alright. Just wait." He said and went to get his coat.

"Kaiiii!" She yelled running through the hallways. "Kai! Get your butt up and dance your way outside. Taemin you too. Oh and you too Ilhoon." She added looking at them. Taemin sleeping on the floor and Kai was snoring falling off the bed. Ilhoon was up putting on his beanie. "Kai! Taemin!" With that they bolted awake. "Dance your butt outside." They nodded and started walking. With a smile on the girls face she continued waking up everyone.

"Jonghyun! Chen! Sungjae! Changsub! Your vocals want to be outside." They were awake so they chuckled and got their coats. "Yo Suho. Peniel. Hyunsik. Lay." You said bursting open the door. "Get outside. Chanyeol, Changsub, and Xiumin. Challanged you to a competition." They immediatly bolted outside. Suho even tripped.

"Luhaaann! Krissss!" She yelled. "We need you outside. Dad." She looked at Kris. "They started fighting again. Luhan. We need your manly-ness." She said and they both walked outside. "Onew Key Minho. Jonghyun and Taemin got into a fight." She said panting making it seem believeable. The three of them ran outside.

"Eunkwang! Time for you to get your presents! We hid then outside." She said and smirked. He groaned in respones and started getting his coat. "T.O.P! G-Dragon!" She said.

(A/N: Its 2:48am. I woke up to grab presents. I got a ton A TON OF K-Pop stuff. I am so sleepy right now.)

She went to Senguris, Daesungs and Taeyangs room. Then she realized they were already outside. So she got her boots, her coat and her scarf and put them on. She opened the front door. Her eyes immediatly brightened. The snow was falling all her friends were outside playing. She smiled and walked to the middle. They all huddled together making a huge circle. She stood next to [EXO bias] and [SHINee bias]. She smiled at every single one of them.

They stared at the snow then they all cheered. "Lets have a great year!" After that they got into a huge snowball fight. Everything was perfect. A chessy, clichéd Christmas Miracle.

__________________________

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all got what you wanted. I got k-pop stuff. I wanna make a blog now. •-• I don't know.

I might just make a facebook page because why not.

I feel like I need to show what I got to you guys. Welp. Its about 1:00pm.

Sorry if I missed anybody. If I did just sh add them by yourself in your mind.

Okay so bye! I will update regular this Sunday. Hope you enjoyed this!

××××××××××Requests××××××××××

-13 year old!Reader x SHINee
-Kris x Reader
-Ilhoon x Reader
-Changsub x Reader
-Onew x Reader
-[Open]

       ==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment==