Tao x Reader

Tao was well your boyfriend not many people agreed with it but that didn't affect you. You where happy he was happy and that's all. Right now your at Tao's Photoshoot. You volunteered to help out since you didn't want to be just standing there.

You where helping out with moving the props easy job. Tao was taking pictures when someone tapped your shoulder.

"Um hi." You said confused but polite maybe.

"Hey whats your name?" he smiled.

"[Name]" You smiled and started walking off. Until he grabbed your wrist.

"I wasn't done. You look pretty cute. Wanna get some lunch sometime?." he said now with a smirk.

"Um thank you for the compliment but no." you said trying to get his hand off your wrist.

"Tch. Why not you don't have a boyfriend." he said tightening the grip on your wrist.

"Ouch Dude let go! And I do have a boyfriend." You said still trying to escape.

He let go." Playing hard to get I see." You gave him a confused look. "Are you serious I have boyfriend and he is 100 times better than you." You didn't realize Tao was in back of you when you said that.

He hugged you from behind making you jump. "Aww [Name] Is so cute when she's mad." You smiled knowing it was Tao. He looked towards the guy that was trying to hit on you and death glared at him.

"[Name] is my girlfriend she is never going to be yours! Because I treat her with respect and care not by threatening her." You smiled at Tao's words. "See I told you I have a boyfriend. You tippy toed and kissed Tao's cheek which made him blush.

The guy backed away and left you alone. Tao wrapped you into a hug which you returned and he whispered "Only pay attention to me okay [Name]." You smiled at those words and nodded. "Was someone jealous?" You pulled away from the hug to see him turn pink. You giggled. "So you where jealous?." He shyly nodded and the then kissed you. It was now your turn to turn red. The whole day Tao never let you out of his sight he even made you take pictures with him.

______

This one was from my back up book xD

So I made this like a month ago.

Huehuehue.

Also my extra ideas are there!

Only 7 more to go to Open Requests and add Big Bang!

Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!