Lay x Reader

You were running late to work and then wind came strong wind which made your papers fly away.

"Shoot shoot shoot!" You repeated running for the papers. "Sorry!" You said as you pushed someone. You tripped and fell. "Ughhh!" You screamed which made people stare at you.

"Excuse me. Are these your papers?" A kind voice said.

You looked up to find a kind face. You started to blush you knew who he was Lay from EXO. You nodded. He then handed to you smiling kindly.

You smiled and mumbled a thank you before standing slightly next to him. Your both waiting for your rides, but then you noticed papers on his hands to. Curiosity got to you before you could say anything this time you were slapped with paper.

You closed your eyes and scrunched up your face and felt the paper being taken away and then laughing. You opened your ryes and giggled slightly. Your ride had just arrived but you heard papers fly they where his. He went to go get them when he turned you where gone. Afterwords his ride arrived and he left.

He couldn't stop thinking about you. Yeah complete stranger but it seems as if you where a long time friend. Your smile made him smile while sitting on the couch.

"Ey hyung." Tao said snapping his fingers in front of Lay.

"Eh? Ne?" Lay said.

"Your day dreaming." Tao simply said and then added "Who is it?"

Lay got flustered. "I-its no one really.." He would tell Tao just that he doesn't know your name.

Later on in the day Lay couldn't stop thinking about you. A complete stranger but something about you made you stick in his mind. You well was happening the same thing. You where following your boss around being an assistant/secretary. You hurried behind your boss with her coffee when you almost bumped into someone.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" You said.

"Mm It's fine." That same voice was Lay.

"Hey its you!" He said. You nodded and smiled.

"I-I have to go now my boss wants her coffee." You said now walking backwards facing him.

"W-wait! Whats your name?" He said getting red.

You slightly giggled and replied, "[Name]. See ya later Lay." And with that you took off.

After that you two seemed to bump into eachother everyday. That turned into crushes, love and now you sit beside him watching your children's' eyes sparkle in delight as you told them how you both met.