Part 1: The Three Greek Gods

Start from the beginning

This subject is boring. I wasnt paying attentinon in any Mrs. Styles' discussion. As always. She always blabbering about something none of us related with. She is so intelligent that whenever she cracks up a joke no one laughs. Because the joke is too deep no one understands. And she has this imaginary friend she calls "class". Thank God the clock strikes twelve and it is lunch time. My classmates starts to put their things together and hurriedly went out from the classroom, I bet their stomach were all growling like mine.

I and Hanna made our way to cafeteria and sit in the same chair for two years. We choose to be in the window side when we were freshman because we both like looking in the sky no matter what mood it is in. And we also view here the city.

The cafeteria has always been this noisy with oh so called "cool kids". The cocky football players who always pretend that they own the school. They are the loudest in the whole cafeteria. Yeah they are hot, cutie or what so ever cause of their appearances lean tall and muscular but they irritate me to bones. The mean girls who wear ten kilograms of make up and wear the shortest skirt in the history. They always wear four inches of heels and curl their pathetic hair. You will never ever want to be in their way, they will make you feel really small. They will trampled you like you were some kind of cockroach. I have this experience with them and i walk pass through them and then they all started to spray the Victoria Secret's cologne cause they said i smell bad when in fact i took a bath that day. I even suffocate from their strong smell. Then there are these goth kids who never smile. They always wear black, having eyeliners in their eye lids. They dye their hair in different weird colours. Sometimes red, purple and even green! They are the outcast. Their world is so so far from us. So far that you need to be in the jet plane for hundred years to land in their planet. And these are the nerds who wear large and thick eye glasses. If you are looking for one of them there is no doubt they are in the library, laboratory or with teacher's office cause obviously they are THE TEACHER'S FAVOURITE" and even in lunch time they read books. Thank God me and Hanna belong to "normal kids".

Out of the sudden. The cocky foot ball players stop playing with their football the mean girls stop looking at their mirror the goth frown more and the nerds stop reading as the three guys enter the door. Take note THREE HOT GUYS.

I notice that me and Hanna stop eating too and pay attention to the three guys walking to the counter.

"It's them Andy."

She was referring to the three guys who just enter the cafeteria and they were laughing and fooling around and tripping the smaller kids of their size who come in their way. Bully. They are bully. I think. And then they walk like the models of Calvin Klein or like the three kings to hail. They have this effect in the whole cafeteria like a nuclear bomb. Everyone stops what they're doing including me and we're all like watching the opening of a very beautiful flower for the first time.

For a moment i catch myself staring in that certain guy in the counter, one of the three, ordering lasagna and orange juice. Yeah they are all cute but this guy is beyond cute. He is heartbreakingly handsome.

I look back at Hanna staring and smiling at me.

"What?" I ask.

" You see they are all Greek Gods."

"Like Zeus Poseidon and Hades?"

"Yeah. Like Zeus Poseidon and Hades." She repeated. "Look at the guy who wears Red checkered. He is Jake. He is cute eh?"

I must agree. He is so tall and having tan skin like Brazilian models I watch on telly. If they were the three Gods then he must be Poseidon. He has this bright smile that could hypnotize every girl. i think.