Part 9: Catch me

Andy

"Before anything else, tomato princess, I dont want you to wear the same clothes as last night that's why I brought you here."

It finally sinks in.

This morning he called me princess. And i almost drop my heart because finally someone's calling me that. But right now it all makes sense. You see? he just called me tomato princess.

cess,

cess,

cess.

It was like an echo in my head.

We are in the mall right now and buying clothes and undies cause honestly I ran away from our house without bringing anything with me, not even cents. And i cant believe he's actually shopping things with me. Like is he really my boyfriend? and I am really his girlfriend? no no no, i shake my heads too many times I suddenly felt dizzy. The mere thought of him being my true boyfriend sucks.

Ok he's cute, dont get me wrong. But the imagination of us being together would fire up the world war three. Ivan is exactly opposite of me and worse, far from my type. He isnt gentlman, he isnt kind, he isnt everyhting i ever want to a guy. I mean I have a crush on his bestfriend Xander because he's everything I ever wanted to have. Xander is every girls dreaming of for their boyfriends.

He sits on the couch and I tried every dress on the botique inside the dress room. And he finally agreed to a flower dress an inch before my knee.It was sleeveless and so he buy me a denim jacket too.

"Perfect" with that he stands and hold my hand, give the cashier the amount of all the dress and shoes i've got and bring me out of the botique.

After that I found myself entering an amusement park still holding hands with Radish.

What? You might not believe me but yes, all this time he is holding my hand. And I dont understand myself why I let him.

"Amusement Park?" I ask confused.

"Second choice remember??"

And then i realize what was he was talking about. Really?? he brought me to amusement park? I just said that earlier because i cant think of anything else and he seriously  listen to me?? Well You cant really predict this guy. He is a combination of good and bad like i cant really say he is a bad guy and definitely not a good guy.

Probably the worst part of being a girl is a guy can over power you. They are much stronger physically cause if they're not, they are considered gay. I mean a girl's heart trapped in the man's body.

He holds my wrist the whole time and im just like following him around. By the way, we didnt attend to school today, it's Monday and i dont usually skip my class. I try hard to make my grade higher cause i am not that smart. But when everythings falling apart, all you wanna do is stay away from your world and disappear. The funny thing here is i disappear with the guy I hate the most. 

We run to the Ferris Wheel before the ride starts and luckily there is still one more available coupon for us to ride. The boy who was an employee of that park and probably one of the people who operates smiled at us before entering. I sit down first with him as we go higher and higher til i have the 360 degree view of the whole city.

I was against the window, smiling of what I see when suddenly a familiar object appeared in my face and I saw my reflection and Ivan's.

And then, click.

I just have a selfie with radish. I look at him and he was smiling looking at our picture.

"Why you didnt tell me? I should have pose prettily. It is not even my angle!" I cried and heard his laugh.
He then put his arm around and our faces were next to each other and he took another shot.

"Smile now tomato" I saw him flashed a beautiful smile. And I did too.

The moment was followed with so many more photos, he was like my personal photographer and I was a model. 

I stand near the coupon's window glass and put my left hand on my hips and post as if Im the Americas next top model contestants. And he was taking pictures of me with his phone. I post some more until I realize I am being comfortable with him.

When we were done with the ferris wheel, we went to some more rides and didnt notice the time. It is almost 6:30 in the evening and the sun starts to dim. The lights of the amusement park started to get bright too. The cold wind caress my hair and there he is, still holding my hand.

We walked on the pavement when I remember I left my hat on the previous ride we had.

"On roller coaster? " he asked.

"Yeah i think" I answered. The roller coaster is just few meters away from us so maybe he thought that he could get that immediately Without the need of me getting the hat with.

"Let me get that" Then he took large steps first and start to jog away from me.

Is it just me or Ivan run absolutely hot today? I really do appreciate him and everything he does. I know he was trying to make me happy by all of his little things and it means to me. After all he isnt that bad. He could be a good friend and good company. I remember him when he entered in the tower that night. When i was crying and I saw his face sweating and he's breathless. There's no denying he run just to see me. Those effort are really appreciated.

I heard scream of teenagers in distant and a loud motorcycle crash. When I look back, I saw a guy with a sleevless black riding in his bike and he's coming on my way.

I widen my eyes and i felt like I froze in the sight. I still hear him say " Get out of the way!!"
But i just close my eyes cause i didnt think straight. And I cant move. And I dont know what to do.

This is my end. I thought.

But an arm  took me close against his body and i move my whole body from where I was standing, I heard screams, I heard a loud bang of a hard thing against the floor, I heard a man's loud cry of pain in distant.

And when i open my eyes, I look at Radish' green eyes, full of worry for the stupid girl standing in the pavement.

"Ivan..."

As far as I remember, he didnt ask me if I was ok or what. All I could remember was I was almost get caught by death but Ivan Lerman saved me. He was hugging me the whole time when people started to circled us and murmurs were all I heard. There were words but I cant understand. All i see is the man looking at me and my time stops while my heart was racing to the highest speed a heart can run.