Part 13: French Air Force

Ivan

You know the feeling that you are really tired because of a long day of seeking but then you dont feel tired because it was for her. All you do is for her. And it was rewarding that she let me sleep beside her. I cant help but look at her. She is really cute. As soon as she turned off the light, I fall asleep. I was so tired looking out for her. But Im so happy that we're together now.

**********

"Andy!! Honey!! Wake up! You'll be late at school!"

Someone shouted and knocking hard the door outside. I still dont want to open my eyes. Shit who is that? The last time I check, I dont live with someone else in my flat. But thank God, she stopped messing my sleep and the hard knocks were gone.

I felt the surroundings first before I open my eyes. It must be minutes close to seven in the morning.  Long strands of hair stuck in my lips.  I open my eyes and the pillow between us last night was out of sight. What's beside me was a body of a woman who was unfortunate not to be given a gift of having fats in her chest or sometimes called BOOBS. Though I really really feel great that I have her in my arms. Her arms was wrapped against me and my right leg was over hers. She was so damn close to my body. She smells morning and when I say she smells like morning it doesnt mean anything cinnamon or bread toast or bacon or omelette but most likely a drop saliva she worked hard to drool all night. But I dont care. Andy was really cute I wont kick her out when she farts right now.

"Prrrrt"

Said no mouth.

Just when I thought.

It was a gas that was exploded somewhere down us. Suddenly I smelled the killer scent and I exhale through my nose rapidly that make sounds. That was a hell of a bomb. And I'll give you clue in where was that from.

No. Not from my butt.

That is when she wakes up and gets her head up. She Looks at me confused and I still smiled at her beautifully as if nothing wrong happened.

"Hi,love." I said.

She widens her eyes and I dont know if it is because she realizes she slept with the hottest guy in town or she suddenly realised what she did before she opened her eyes.

She screamed but muffled her own mouth. I had a moment of smelling the pig's worst breath. I might actually faint right now. First it was a killer fart, and now? Killer breath. Is she really trying to kill me?

I closed my eyes patiently, stopping myself from getting a pillow and cover her whole face. She gets up and runs to her bathroom.

"Andy!!! Are you awake?" The voice was heard again behind the door.

Andy rush to come out from the bathroom and yelled back. It must have been my future mother in law.

"Yes mom! I'll take the bath first before eating my breakfast!" She shout nervously. Maybe she was afraid her mom open the door and see hot guy that had slept with her daughter.

"Okay. Alex was ready. Let me drop him off to school before I go to office."

"Okay mom! Thanks!"

I saw her grimaced and we heard footstep walking down the stairs. She exhale feeling relief that her mother was gone in an earshot.

"Does that mean we are alone now?" I said as a matter of fact.

"Shut up." She said annoyed.

"I dont mind taking showers together you know."
I smiled and said it in suave tone. Her face heat up and I am sure I saw her blush.

"Gross."

I get up from her bed and walk near her drawer. I sense a sudden adrenaline rush over her face. I cant read her. There is no reason she should felt it. Or is there?

"Let me choose what you'll wear today." I suggested and I walk to her closet and open it up.

"No!!!" She screamed.

I looked at her and I still dont get it why she was nervous about me opening files of her clothes. Am I going to see bikinis here and laced bra and discover the other life she's living?

No!!!

Bad! Bad! Bad! Ivan!

She is not some sort of prostitute!

No, not my sweet Andy.

But why is she reacting this way?

I looked back at the closet and to discover it myself. There is nothing really strange in here except files of trash and non-branded clothes.

I linger over one clothes to another to judge but seriously this girl has no sense of fashion. I mean I am a guy but I know what is pleasant in the eyes in terms of girl's clothes.

"Stop it Ivan! I can choose my own clothe!" She snatch all the clothes that were in my hands and I let her. She continue to choose and I sat down at the edge of her bed that is just meters away to her closet. I sat, still looking at it and that is when I notice a black leather at the bottom of her clothes.

I walk back again near her and she was about to close the door of her closet. I stopped her and get the black leather.

Upon looking over her closet, she never have balck clothes. But why is there a black leather and it seems a jacket. This one seems to be large on her size. And I am pretty sure it is not hers. I saw her breathe deeply and she was just looking at me.

I realize that it was indeed a jacket when I lift it up and examine. French Air force jacket. It looks so expensive. But why would Andy have this? It was not her size and besides, it was a men's jacket.

It looks familiar too.

"Why do you have this?"

"It was..... It was.."

"Your dad's?" I asked.

"Yeah. I... I.. just wanna keep it."

Im really good at guessing.

She stutters and I dont understand why. There is no reason to be stuttered. I guess her dad is still a sensitive topic for her.

I give it back to her. She put the leather jacket back to her closet. And then I watch her go back to the bathroom.

"I guess, I need to come back to my flat now to be ready for school too." I get my denim jacket from where I put it last night.
"See you at school baby girl."

She nodded.

Wait? Did she nodded when I call her baby girl?

I smiled dumbfounded.

She closed the bathroom door and I heard the shower.

************************************