Part 8: Confession

I know I scared her last night and I give her chills down to her spine too but that was just some fun i made to make her think that it is me, over her not her over me. Like if I said she was mine, she was mine only.

I think she was in the balcony again, I take off my shirt and open the door of my bathroom, surprised that it was slightly open . When I peak inside. She was there, taking off her shirt, I saw her long hair and her back and her bra. It was canyene red. and she was trying to unclasped them.

God, why the sudden hot flash get in to my veins. Why is it suddenly gets hot in my 21 degree celsius in my room? I want to hug her from behind, feel her skin and kiss her neck. But God this isnt right. God help me, stop me.

I close my eyes and rise my chin up and pray that God help me stop my ranging hormones from doing such an immoral sin.

"Ivan? What are you doing?"

I open my eyes and surprised that she was in front of me with full dressed.

"Why are you looking u...p? and.. and.. closed eyes?"

I was not in my mind Cause I was still thinking about my plan on how to approach her and feel her skin so I looked at her as if I ——

"Have you seen me naked!" It wasnt a question it was more of accused.

"No! Im PRAYING!" I defended.

I saw her knit her eyebrows and looked unbelievely at me.

"Praying what?" Still she was confused and she even crossed her arms.

"You know about us men right? Like if we saw body part of a woman that are supposed to be covered, we start to feel hot like our ranging hormones were ready to release. But you are the one who didnt lock the bathroom door! And what? Was it my fault that I see your bare back! Where in if you turn around I will see nothing and see another back?"

She slapped me. Again.

"Aww" I said in pain while I hold the part of my face where she slapped me.

"You were thinking something" she accused again which is slightly true. I was thinking of undressing her and kiss her skin and then BOOM! But there is no way I am going to admit her that. Who knows she'll punch me after? Or kill me.

"Sorry okay? But try to at least not to be violent" I said frustrated and walk away from the bathroom.

"But do you want to borrow my t-shirt? You can borrow my boxers too"

Stupid girl she doesnt have anything when she runaway from home. Maybe later I would bring her to mall and buy her some.

"Yeah! Thank you!"  I heard her shout. So I went to the files of my shirt. And have I ever mentioned that all my clothes are black? I get back to bathroom and knock with pair of shirt and boxer in my hand.

"Ands? Here's shirt and boxer so you can change clothes. "

The door opened and her whole body was covered by the bathroom door except her head. The water was dripping from her hair and she was looking at me.

She is definitely naked behind this door. Cute butt absolutely. I smiled at the thought.

"YAHHHH!" She yelled at me again.

"Okay! Okay!"

She snatch the clothes from my hand and slam the door in front of my face. How rude?

But cute.

I sit on my couch for a couple of minutes, waiting for her to come out. My phone suddenly ring. And the picture of my mom flashed in the screen. I went to the balcony first before I answer the call. I leaned on the railings and hold up my phone to my left ear.

Bitter Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें