Part6: Tomato Monster

I open the door of my car that is untouched in front of the tower and I let her in. Thank God no police had noticed and charge me for not parking properly.  The sky was clear I could see million stars above, and the cold wind started to brush her hair. She took one shy glance at me and said thanks. And I just smile at her cheerfully, idiotly .

"Your welcome babe" I said before she rolls her beautiful eyes on me. Im happy to open the door for her. It seems like she's really mine now. Well that is what boyfriends do to their girl right? I followed her inside the car, feel a little bit jitter about what will happen next. Then I became a little bit excited and nervous at the same time without even knowing why. How could this girl give me such feeling?

"Put your seat belt on babe.".  as I started the engine.

She does but give me her disgusting  smirk again. "Dont babe me"

I smirk at her back.

For the past three minutes, we were just silent. There is so many things running inside my head like what we will do tonight in my room alone. Of course we're just gonna sleep nothing more! You pervert do you think i think of undressing her and do "it"? I may look like I do it often with some other girls and i may look like a play boy but I dont think that way to a girl. I want to do it after marriage when she's ready to give everything to me, when she doesnt have any issue about her self and she let me invade her soul and hold her heart forever. I already imagine  her to be the mother of my three kids and were going to name them August, Ivanna, Jaylee. Or whatever name she wants.

I smile in the thought and I look sideways and I see her looking at the window with her both lips pressed together. She was nervous again that she's with the town's most handsome guy, I guess. I sigh a little laugh and ask her.

"Are you ok in there? ready to sleep with me tonight?" I drive the car slowly unlike how i often drive, wild and fast. I just want her to be comfortable and unafraid and doesnt think I am some kind of a reckless driver.

I saw her frown looking at me again. She crossed her arms under her chest. Oh sorry I forgot, she doesnt have a chest. She just have two backs.

"We're not sleeping in the same bed ok? You can be in the couch and I will be in the bed."

"No way tomato girl. It's either sleep with me in the bed or sleep in the couch"

"Fine, i'll sleep in the couch."

Oh, I should have a better deal than that. Anyway, I let her think that she would be in the couch but the truth is I will never let her sleep there uncomfortably. Of course i can be there and she's in the bed. Her wish is my command. She doesnt just want to be with me tonight but I believe eventually she will beg for me to sleep with her and make my six pack abs warm her up.

For us not to be boring in the fifteen minute drive to my flat, I open my radio in my favorite radio station where they only play E.D.M. Electronic Dance Music.

Now Playing The Chainsmokers' Dont let me down.

The beat is incredibly making me calm and hyper in the same time . So I sing. Uncontrollably. "Dont let me! dont let me! dont let me down!. DONT LET ME DOWN. Dont let me down. Tene ne nenen tene ne nenenen tenenenenen Dont let me down down down"

She laugh a little and that was the most fucking awesome sound i ever heard today. I wanna hear more of it so I ask her to join me in.

"You sing with me" I unconsciously put down my left hand to her arm while looking still at the road and my right hand on the steering wheel. Insisting her to sing my favorite song with me.