Part 16: Please Say my Name

Ivan

We approach the hotel and everyone is on the lobby. I saw Jake and Hannah waved at us and me and Andy waved back. We approached them carrying our bags.

"What take you so long guys?" Jake said. He was already wearing a flowery polo as if he is in Hawaii. Everyone was in their long sleeve but him.

"Did you guys make out in the middle of the road?" Jake joked.

I feel Andy's discomfort. And I dont like it. Her cheeks heat up and twitched her lips.

"Sorry, okay?" I said calmly to everyone didnt explain further.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I proclaimed, trying to lighten up everyone. And they all get up from their seats and get their bags. Obviously they all waited for me and Andy and become slightly pissed off because of our long travel time. I just cant drive fast when Andy's with me. I dont like her to feel unsafe.

The boys were separated from girl's room. Oh how I wanted to sleep with Andy again tonight.

When we all settled our bags, we go to the shore and the boys played volleyball. The two girls were boring. They just watched under the beach umbrella and drink smoothies. Xander and Jake were team. And they are versus me. This two even together got nothing on my athlete body. Though it is October and it is Autumn, the nice sun appeared from the sky. It was cloudy but at least there is no rain.

The hours gone so fast and the employees from hotel help us set our dinner near the shore. They helped us do the bonfire and grilled our food.

We all seat in circularly to the fire, Andy beside me and Xander was across us. He was sitting next to Jake and Jake sitting next to Hannah. We were all just singing acoustic songs. Jake's the one playing guitar and we are all just singing in chorus. After an hour or so a group of friends from the same hotel joined us, it was 3 girls and 2 boys. I never remember their names. They joined us singing and chatting and for all the time we spent with them were all just full of laughter. The five brought good vibes in my group and Im beyond happy for that.

I saw Xander stood up to take more grilled food that is on the table. I felt that Andy's body shifted to me.

"You want more BBQ?" She asked me.

I said "No." and I thought it would stop her from going to the table from where Xander was. I dont know. I just dont want to see them really close to each other even if I trust Xander that he doesnt feel anything for my Andy. I trust him. He knows the rule.

"I'll just get some for me then." She stood up and walk toward the table. It is childish but I felt a little bit hurt. I dont want her to be ever walk away and leave me here.

I look on their way and I saw them chattering and Andy is starting to laugh again, just like they did when they enter the cafeteria together. I cant be mad at them, I dont have proof you know.

Xander leaned to the table and Andy was touching his arm. She's squeezing it and they laughed once more. She is touching him. She even put a BBQ in his mouth and he chewed it up.

It hurt my eyes so I look away. Jake was looking at me and I know he also watched the two together. So I stand up from my seat and walk toward the table and they looked at me in the eye.

"What take you so long Sumner? Was it hard to get those food?" I know I was frowning and looked annoyed because I saw Andy step one back.

"I thought you dont like these anymore?"

I shifted my eyes to Xander for seconds. He is looking at me back.

"Let's just go back to our seat" I suggested and hold her free hand while her other hand was holding the paper plate.