Part 7: Not Tomato But Princess

He is one hell of a crazy guy! How could he did that to me? My nerves get dead the moment he wears off his shirt and pants and i suddenly forgot how to breathe. It wasnt the ranging hormone that make me feel something. It was his stares. Those big brown eyes of his burning to my skin. I admit i went far hitting his head and I really really felt guilty while ago, but now i think that bastard deserve that beat to make him back to sanity.

I pull the blanket up to my chest and hug his extra pillow. I could smell him through this. The moonlit was slanting through his glass door and i listen to the silence of the night. Right now he might has fallen asleep. Or he must have been dreaming. I wish he got nightmares where a bear was running to eat him. I cant stop thinking about him. The way his eyes staring back at me. The way he bites his lips. Now, I dont think im gonna have a good sleep tonight.

But the funny thing last night is, I found myself picturing his whole face inside my head. I feel like I already memorize his eyes and his lips and the way he looks at me. It's funny because I fell asleep thinking about him.

*******

Nothing bothers me last night. Actually i have a good sleep. The bed is so soft and blanket kept me warm. I opened my eyes listening to the sound of kitchen wares. He must have been cooking something. And then the smell of bacon fill up the room and so i get up and walk into the kitchen.

His back was facing me and he was holding a pan. I lean on the door frame watching him silently. And i noticed the shapes and curves of his body. Those muscular biceps and triceps of him and the way he moves. Maybe he felt someone pretty was staring at her and so he turned around and see me.

"Good morning" he flashed a smile.

"Good morning tomato"

I sneered. I rolled my eyes heavenwards. I am being called tomato again.

But his smile doesnt disappeared from his face. And he turned around again to continue what was he cooking. I sit on the stool in the island table and get some bacon from the plate in front of me.

" I cant believe you can cook." I started. "Who would have thought."

He faced me with the pan in his hand and get another plate to put the pancakes in. He smirk at me and said

"You dont know me Andi. Hot chocolate? Or coffee??" Brows lifted and thats really cute of him.

"Coffee pls. Thanks."

"Your wish is my command, princess."

Princess.

He called me princess.

Not tomato. But princess.

It feels like the time stops and the only thing that i hear is my heart beating fast.

It was the first time a guy call me that. Well there are a lot in my middle school but this might be the first time i feel something again. And what's more surprising is that i heard it from the guy i hate the most.

The hot coffee was serve with whip cream and liquid chocolate design at the top and some peanut sprinkled.

"Wow" i was amaze by just this little thing i dont know why. Maybe i didnt meet Ivan by being creative. Maybe all i know about him is his rude side. And not this one.

I lift my eyes and meet his gaze and his brows were lifted and he draws a smile in his face.

"So what's your plan now?? 1) Going places? 2)Going back home? Or 3)just stay and live with me?" He walk toward the sink and start to wash some plates and wares he used.
"Im totally fine with the third one"

"Dont worry radish, i hope dads not home so i could go back and if not im in the first choice, going places like amusement park or whatever, alone, or .."

"Or what?? Choose the third choice? Stay and live with me??" He turn around and meet my disgusting face because his third option is just so so disgusting.

"Or going in my granny's at phoenix and stay there for awhile."

"Why would you like to live with grannies?? They're old. They're slow. They're smelly?"

"Are you insulting my grandma??"

"No baby girl, just telling the truth."

You're not welcome back rude Ivan Lerman.

"Whatever. I love her."

I sip my coffee and eat some pancake and bacon while he finishes the dishes. The taste of the bacon reminds me of my childhood. Reminds me of my grade school morning when my mom washes the dishes while dad and me eats the bacon and sandwiches mom prepared for us. Dad was reading newspaper while sipping his coffee and i was eating bread while playing with my doll. Then my dad needs to hurry up before he becomes late and he kisses my mom and hold her hand and spin her around and put her closer to his before giving her another kiss. They heard me giggled and so they stop. Telling me i shouldn't watch it because i am too young. Then my dad walk toward me too and do the same thing, except that he lifted me up and hold me against his chest and kiss both of my cheeks.

That's the moment that i realize how much i love him. Because he loves me, because he loves us. He's my super hero that makes me feel safe when im with him.

But now, everything is ruined. I guess all of those things he did for us is he doing it now to other woman. And that breaks me to bones. And i hate him. And i hate how my super hero becomes the super villain of my life.

I sigh,

"You lover her? Old slows smelly human? And so you could also love the young slim and handsome guy. That's me"

My thoughts have vanished and my brain starts to think of sarcastic answer for a sarcastic guy sitting in front of me now.

"Capital N. E. V. E. R! Never!"

He laughs and i roll my eyes heavenwards again. Thing i dont usually do not until i met this guy.

"But seriously Andy, what will you do??"

I saw his gaze and i felt he is really serious and concerned about what will i do next. The another side Lerman is showing me.

"Honestly, i dont know. I hate to see him" i said and i started feeling lonely.

There was silence between us and i don't know what he thinks.

"Here eat more pancakes." He put another two pancakes in my plate with his fork

. "We're going somewhere"