Part 15: Take it Slow but It's not Typical

Andy

The next thing I know, it was Saturday morning and the sun was just about to rise. Ivan called me saying about the beach party that was supposed to be a party for Jane. But Jane was not coming anymore. Ivan told me that Xander dont want to cancel the hotel that he reserved for all of us because he already settle the down payment so the party on the beach will still resume whether Jane was there or not.

I think it was his way also to try to move one to his ex.

I packed my bags and called Hannah, little did I know Hannah was already informed last night by Jake. So I just wear my long sleeves and pants because even if it was beach where we are going into, the cold breeze is still lingering. I m not even sure why Xander wanted to be on the beach resort.

I open my door of my bedroom and was surprised that Alex was standing there looking up at me. He is growing, someday I wont notice how tall he grows. I will barely know that he sneaks up his girlfriend in his room and he'll graduate college and become a doctor. I love him with all my heart.
The cute little creature was smiling at me so I smiled back.

"Good morning Alex, where's mom." I sit with my butt on my lower tigh so my eyes will be in the same level as him.

"Andyyyyy...." he said as if he was shy to ask something. But he was smiling as if he is teasing me.

"What?" I said, still confused of what he really want to tell me.

"Give me 10 bucks." He take out his palm from his back and put it in front of my face, doing his puppy eyes thing.

"What? Why? You can just ask mom."

"There is this bike I really really wanna buy. And mom doesnt give me the whole cash to buy it. She said she'll give me just 5 bucks every week and I have to save it. But the bike I want cost 100.50 dollars so it will take me 25 weeks to fulfill it. That was a long long time." He expalined to me. The kid was serious in buying this bike. This is the first time I hear him compute things. I remember him saying he doesnt like math, mutiplying dividing and all that.

I stood up from where I sit and he traced my eyes while I was moving up. I readjusted my bag that was hanging in my left shoulder.

"But I dont have that Alex. I dont have money."

"Really?" Then he smiled. And I dont know why he smiled. He should be mad at me for not giving what he wants.

"Are you sure Andy?" He is still smiling. Gosh it creeps me out.

"Then I have to tell mom, you brought a guy and you guys sleep together the other night."

"Shhhh!!!!!" I put my palm at his mouth while he was laughing.

Shit. He knows it.

"Mom might hear you." I worried but Im quiet sure she is preparing our breakfast downstair.

I put down my palm that muffled him when I was sure he wont speak anything about it anymore.

"Then give me 15 bucks." He whispered.

"What?" Alex is really something. "You said ten bucks while ago." I compalined.