Part 1: The Three Greek Gods

Will i ever believe in love?

Again?

That is the biggest question of my life after my dad left us three weeks ago.

I thought dad and mom will have their forever in each other's arms. I witness that for seventeen years of my life. I saw them dancing in a dim light living room with silent music. I saw them laugh together with their small jokes. I saw them kiss each day with passionate and love. I saw them sing together their favourite songs. I saw them hugging for hours without boring each other.

I thought we could celebrate their 50th anniversary or their seventy fifth or even hundredth. I thought i'll see them grow old together. And in just one snap. Everything has change. Dad will never come back. He choose to be with that other woman.

I sigh. I think about that again. Even i promise a million times to myself that i wont let it affect me. It is just so sad and i cry for this for so many times before but the pain is still as fresh as it is when the first night he left us. He left me. The only man i thought would never do it. The only man that i at least think whenever i hear the word forever.

"Andy!"  I hear my bestfriend cried my name the moment i close the door of my locker.

"Hey" I put a smile in my face and open my arms to hug her and she hugged me back. "How's summer vacation?"

"Well Georgia is pretty cool. Grandmom has always wanted me to eat a lot and we visit other relatives too." Hanna spend her last two weeks in her Mum's hometown in Georgia. She does this every year, and i felt envy my grandmom's house is so far from New York. She lives in London.

Hanna is small girl with natural curly and dark brown hair. I know her for four years and we've been bestfriend throughout high school. She has gray eyes like mine and there is no wonder why lots of boys are after him. She always has this effect on guys that they take second glances at her and they drool at her.

"Cool. Are you ready to start another stressful school year?" I joked.

We both giggled and start walking on our next class.

"No way." She answered but there are still light in her eyes. Someone's on the good mood on the very first year of junior year.

"Have you heard the three guys transferred from school in London?" She said while hugging her two books. John Green's Paper Town and The Fault in Our Stars, i think.

"Nope. And i dont care"

"I heard they're pretty hot, cute. cool. and good looking. All of them." She said smiling.

"So what? Will you use your charmspeak again? Oh! dont tell me you'll fangirl again?"

I tease her and gently push her away. She just chuckles and put her teasing smile at me. I knew her so well that she has always a crush on every cute guy on campus.

"Actually i already saw them and ask their names from our other classmates. and..."

She pauses knowing I am looking at her with wide eyes and dropped jaw. She chuckles again. Well she is always a happy kid She is always like this even the stressful finals you still see her smile. She is so optimistic in everything.

"I'll guess. You'll say you already stalk them?"I guessed and i have a feeling that my hunch was right.

"Yeah right." another chuckle was heard in the corridor of the school.

"I knew it!" We both grin at each other.

Finally we enter our room. I saw the same kids from last school year and thank God they are all friends to me. I get sick with the same faces but this is better than having different ones and start the awkward acquaintances again.