New Objective: Survive (Chapter 17)

A/N: I couldn't think of any notes, but I had to put something here XD (I'm sorry if you're a parent, but you know this meme is true, if you're a parent, or a child...You either do this, or have seen your parents do this)

-Start of Story-

-Location: I have no clue (In the middle of nowhere)

-Time: 2000 hours-

-Troy's POV-

Jäger: Troy, wake up.

I can hear a muffled voice above me and a nudge on my shoulder, I slowly open my eyes and find IQ and Jäger (Elite uniform) standing over me.

Jäger: The crash landing knocked you out, we have a few wounded, and we're stuck in the middle of nowhere. Nobody is dead, it was a miracle (PLOT LOL).

IQ: The uninjured are out doing tasks, some are scouting the land, others are gathering supplies so we can make camp.

Troy: Who are the injured?

IQ: Sledge, Gridlock, Iana, Goyo, Spark, Mute, and Tachanka. Doc is tending to them all right now, and Finka is tending to Tachanka. We're stuck out here until Harry can provide us support, but for now we're stuck in an area too close to White Mask territory.

Jäger: I never really liked ducks, but that's what we are right now, sitting ducks. Since the plane I was piloting was a modified cargo plane, we were able to bring some vehicles, but most of them were destroyed except two buggies, one infantry truck, and about 3 dirtbikes, Mozzie and Ash took two of them to scout out the land.

Troy: Any other vehicles taken?

Jäger: No, the rest of our designated scouts went on foot. Until we can get a professional evacuation, we're on our own. Better pray that most of our operators were boy scouts and girl scouts back in the day.

IQ: I actually use to sell girl scout cookies back in Germany.

Jäger: No dear, that's the wrong girl scout activity, it's a good one but not the right one.

IQ looks down and walks away, making Jäger facepalm.

Jäger: You'll find out what happened on your own, I have to make an apology...

He groans as he walks away from our previous conversation, I decide to visit Spark at the makeshift medic bay, which was really a couple chairs salvaged from the plane, a large tent over it and some medical supplies.

Troy: Gustave!

Doc's head, covered by his balaclava and riot helmet, peeks out from the tent and gives me a friendly look. He motions for me to come in, which I do, and he pats me on the shoulder.

Doc: Well, glad you're here, I need to do a quick check-up on your head.

I nod and take of my riot helmet, and he takes a good look at my head. He takes a wipe and starts cleaning the dried blood of my forehead.

Doc: You've got a nasty cut running down your eye and a gnash on your forehead, but besides that, you're uninjured. I believe you're here to see Spark?

Troy: Yeah, how'd you know?

Doc simply gives me a smile

Doc: Doctor's magic, Troy.

Troy: I forgot, you like to learn about your patients, yeah I'm here to see Spark.

Doc: Well, since this is a lot smaller then the medic bay back at base, you should be looking right at him.