Nice Predicament (Chapter 16)

A/N: Dang, 4 more Chapters until Chapter 20, be a shame if I ended it here...I'M JOKING, I'M JOKING...Before you raid my house with Pitchforks and Glock 17s, I was J O K I N G! And oh, 2.8k reads, Thank you, guys! As always, stay safe and stay COVID free.

-Start of Story-

-Troy's POV-

Wraith: Nice predicament we got ourselves in!

We're taking heavy fire from the White Masks, I got shot in the shoulder, and we're running out of ammo! I pull the pin on a grenade and chuck it, killing a small group of them.

Rewind: Nice, what kind of pickle have we gotten ourselves into, Dill?

Spark: Pickle R-

Wraith: DO NOT SAY PICKLE RICK!

Spark: It's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Wraith: And this is the day I try to 360 a terrorist with my Barrett!

Dynamo: Do it.

Wraith: NO!

A few White Masks get taken out by a couple of bombs, coming from Jäger's plane, IQ is at the plane's door with Jäger's carbine, precisely killing multiple White Masks on her own. (If you don't ship...Jäger x IQ...Y'all really on something, I'm joking...But still, love Jäger x IQ)

Wraith: This is some really good reinforcements, but the German couple is not enough!

Suddenly we hear Thomas the Train (You R6 players obviously know who it is) pass by and a couple of screams.

Wraith: Okay, The German freight train we know as Blitz definitely is enough.

The SAS, SASR, and Navy SEALs all move up and meet us.

Mozzie: We've got you covered!

Smoke: What happened to Caveira?

Wraith: She betrayed us, and she's a White Mask commander.

Smoke: Sorry to hear that; you two were pretty close.

Wraith: Not anymore, it's all in the past now. Is my new armor coming?

Smoke: It's here, just waiting on German wonder boy to drop it!

Jager: Ooh, sorry...I was having too much fun, dropping crate!

Smoke: So how long is this new armor going to be yours?

Wraith: Until I decide to change back to my old one, which I'm not doing because it reminds me of my missions with her...Now, it's time to run through some enemies.

Spark: You do realize that you're only going to be deployed as heavy reinforcements if you start wearing this right?

Wraith: I do, cover me while I put it on.

The team turns around and starts firing until they hear some heavy footsteps behind them.