Dynamo (Part 9)

(Well, hello there! I'm sorry that my updates are slower; life is really busy. I have not forgotten my readers though, so I'll just let y'all get to reading.)

(On a further note I'm sorry for doing you like that with the cliffhanger last chapter, I'll try to not do that again, Lol)

-Start of Story-

-4:00 (I screwed up on this, I've read that 200 hours, 400 hours, 600 hours etc. means ((blank number)) hours later, so I'll start doing it like 24:00, instead of 2400 hours)-

-Troy's POV-

???: It's been a while huh?

My mind is racing, how is he alive? How did he escape them again?

-Flashback-

-Troy's POV-

My hands slowly squeeze the iron bars in front of me. Whoever these terrorists are, they won't keep me in here forever. They're sending their two best interrogators, one is well-known for her skill of breaking even the most silent soldiers, while her partner's quiet gaze pierces your soul as he hands her the tools. This torture is inhumane, but I wasn't really the humane type anyways.

???: Hey man, you'll get through this.

Troy: Thanks Jack, maybe I will, but maybe I won't.

I hear the thud of boots coming closer and closer to my cell. What appears in front of me is not terrifying at first glance, but soon will be. A smaller, female White Mask soldier and her taller, silent, male partner appear right in front of me. The cell door slides open and the woman walks in.

Female WM: I'm going to enjoy this.

She takes both of my hands and ties them behind my back and puts tape over my mouth.

Female WM: Start moving, you should already know where we're going.

I walk towards the interrogation room and kneel before her.

Female WM: Good boy.

Her partner walks in with a couple of tools but is stopped by a single hand signal.

(From this point I'm calling the Female White Mask, the Interrogator)

She grabs a few torture devices, grinning under her mask.

Interrogator: Get to talkin'.

I simply shake my head, earning a punch to the gut.

Interrogator: He's too quiet for my liking, I'll open him up.

The man simply nods and watches, while his emotionless mask blocks any part of his face that could give his identity away. I can feel my air slipping away as her heavy boot drives away all of my air.

Interrogator: Let's get to work, shall we?

She picks me up, dragging me to a chair and strapping me into it. She pulled out a blow torch and turned it on, putting it close to my skin.

Interrogator: Just give me what I want to know, and your execution will be simple and easy!

I spit on her mask, laughing.

Troy: YEAH I WAS SAVING THAT FOR A WHILE, HOW'S IT FEEL!?

Interrogator: I'm going to enjoy every scream you yell.

- Timeskip: A few hours -

My chair fell backward during the session, but I didn't break once, only every bone I could name in my legs and chest with the brain damage I just got.

Interrogator: No use, bring in the next one, I'll kill this one.

She presses down on my neck with her boot.

Interrogator: Should've just given me what I wanted, wouldn't have had to end this wa-