Scene Transition (Part 1)

A/N (Author's Note): Hey y'all, Exaltz here! We're starting the book. Just to put you in the Rainbow Six mood, I decided to give a dumb meme. Welp, here we go.

Start of Story

-Troy's POV-

-1200 hours-

-Location: In a base, somewhere in America-

I look at the picture of me and my teammates, all of us were Navy SEALs, we've worked together for years. It was sad when Mac and Jay, my two teammates died... But we have to move on, our country doesn't care how many we lose or who, as long as we get our job done. It makes me sick just thinking about it, some people know we're human beings but see us as expendable. My thoughts are interrupted as my life-long friend Christian pats me on the back.

Christian: Don't worry mate, not everybody sees us as expendable, there are still those that honor and admire us for doing what we do.

I smile as I remember Christian and I have been friends for years, so it isn't surprising that he knew what I was thinking about.

Troy: Our mothers went nuts when we said we were going to join the SEALs, If they wouldn't let us play football, they definitely wouldn't let us join the army. Look at us now, man. We're joining the legendary Rainbow Six program as operators that represent our whole country. They're still mad at us, at least we know they're proud as well.

Christian chuckles as he realizes how true my remark is, and he zips his bag filled with his belongings and slings his weapon bag over his shoulder.

Christian: I know right, for years we've dreamed of joining the SEALs, never thought we'd get this far to attract the attention of the Rainbow Six program.

Troy: I was thinking of the same thing man.

PA (Public Address Speaker): Transfer truck is leaving in 10 minutes, all successful candidates begin their route to the truck.

I pat Christian on the back and I start speed-walking to the truck. Only to find Christian blasting his way past me.

Christian: Last one there has to pay for the breakfast sandwiches!

Troy: AH, NO MY MONEY IS ON THE LINE.

I start running faster to the point where Usain Bolt would tell me to slow down, and we both skip the truck's stairs and jump into it like a cannonball. We received many death glares and facepalms.

Troy: Awwww, you care about acting mature on your first day of Rainbow? Well, let me use some prison searchlights and a globe to find WHO CARES!?

I sit down in my seat next to Christian only to find he has his hand out requesting something.

Christian: cough up the money...cough it up

I sigh in agony as I lost the race.

Troy: Alright, I hope you choke on your sandwich

I give the money to him as he is chuckling in victory.

Troy: Well, I'm about to rest. Give my money to the driver so he'll stop by and get the sandwiches

Christian: Alright, don't choke in your sleep.

I chuckle as I take my bag and use it as a pillow for my head and enter my deep slumber for the duration of the ride.

-Timeskip-

-1500 hours-

-Location: Hereford Base (As I'm pretty sure that's the base let me know if that's it in the comments)-