Closer Than Friends (Part 4)

(A/N: None of the pictures I post here are mine, credit goes to the rightful owners, and also. I will no longer go by Exaltz, from this point forward I'm changing my name to Mute_Main for a minute, then I'm switching to a new name since I'm naming myself after my two favorite ops. you'd probably refer to me as the author, but feel free to refer to me as Exaltz, Mute_Main, M&M, or Mini_Mute, Mini_Mute out.)

Start of Story

-600 hours-

My eyes slowly open and everything around me is a blur right now. my head hurts, the light is piercing my skull and burning it from the inside. I haven't had a hangover in a while, I didn't limit myself with the drinks. I can hear a soft voice breathing in my ear. I'm in a room, alone, on a bed, and I'm sleeping with someone. I don't have the guts to find out who's sleeping next to me, but I know I have to find out eventually. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my chest and I suddenly gulp and feel invaded. I turn my head only to find the face of Caveira...Caveira? Out of all girls that could possibly sleep with me, I'm sleeping with Taina?

(A/N: Yeah you thought it was going to be IQ, or Ela, or Iana, or even a gay relationship...Nah bruh, it's Caveira, Don't mob me XD)

Her eyes open and she grunts, most likely from the hangover.

Taina: I should have never tried Tachanka's Special.

She glances over at me, and her face is filled with shock.

Troy: Uhhhh, hi.

She jumps off the bed like a scared cat and looks at me.

Taina: What are you doing in my room!?

Troy: I was wondering the same thing, what am I doing here? All I remember is passing out after drinking too much of Tachanka's Special, the rest of my memory is just blank. Jeez, that stuff is strong.

Taina nods in agreement but then gets back to the problem at hand.

Taina: If you didn't walk in here, who brought you?

She looks around her room for any intruders. Unsurprisingly, there were none to be found and our hangovers were just making things worst. I look in my pockets and find two pairs of shades, I put my own pair on and toss her my spares. She quickly grabs them and puts them on.

Taina: Much better, thanks.

Troy: No problem, this hangover is only going to get worse, I'm glad I kept those shades on me. We'd be burning alive in this light right now, I gotta ask though do you always breathe like that when you sleep?

Taina smacks me on the head, a deserving but painful hit.

Troy: Ow, not so hard next time, you just gave my hangover steroids.

Taina: What, you want me to kiss it until it's better you baby?

Troy: Ooh, I wouldn't mind being a baby for once

I start chuckling, receiving another smack from Taina.

Troy: Yes ma'am, I'll stop.

She looks at me with a frown of disappointment, but then it becomes a smile.

Taina: Huh, I may have to stick with you more. Somebody's gotta keep you in line before you get yourself killed.

Troy: I can do that just fine you know! Okay nevermind, that'd be useful.

I smile at her, causing her to blush slightly. I start thinking about what to do next. Ideas flow through my head but they're all blurred because of this hangover.