Chapter 13 - We Found Your Murderer

My eyes flutter open.Looking around, I realize my phone was buzzing.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice drained of its cheer.

"Mrs.Grier iv called to inform you we found a witness from the Belle case.If I could please have you and your husband come down to talk."

"Oh, uh, yes of corse.Ill be down there soon."

"Okay thank you ma'am"

I hung up and look over at Nash.His face was facing me, with his hand above his eyes.His other hand in his pants....okay...

"Nash" I say shaking him.He groans,

"Nash wake up.We have to go down to the police station" I say getting up and looking in the drawers.

"Why?" He asks

"Because they found a witness, that was at the accedent." I explain.He sits up.

"Oh."

"Yeah so I'm gonna hop in the shower and get dressed, and I am going down there.You are staying here, and watching Anne"

"Or you and I can both go down there and we call someone to sit."

"Who are we going to call Nash?"

"Find someone." He says getting out of bed, and going to Anne ' s room.I roll my eyes, getting into the shower and getting dressed.

×

"Please hayes! I need to go!!"

"Sorry Sam, I'm to far away.I gotta go."

I groan and hang up.Well, I mine as well.

*ringing*

"Hello?"

"Hey.Can you watch Anne for me?" I ask him.

"Anything for you sam" he says, I can feel his smirk through the phone.My heart jumped.

"Thankyou! Please hurry"

I hang up and finish putting my hair in a messy bun.I was wearing black skinny jeans, a Grey crop top and my converse.Nash was almost done,changing the baby.

"You almost done?"

"Yeah.She gagged me"

"Haha yeah, she does that"

The knock at the door startled me.I walk down the stairs and open the door.Seeing Michael.

"Hey.Thanks for babysitting Anne! She's real easy" I explain shutting the door behind us. "She sleeps alot, but if she starts randomly crying, it's because she needs a change.I feed her lunch at 11 and if we aren't back by 1 then feed her a snack." I explain on. "You can put her on the floor, on her blanket, or you can have her lay in your lap and watch tv.You can have anything in the fridge, and please be safe!" I keep going on.Michael laughs and puts both hands on my sholders.

"Sam chill.I got this.If I need anything I'll text you" He assures me.

"Thanks again Michael"

"Anything, for you."

Nash comes down and looks confused, until he catches on.He wasn't happy about it, but, he IS the one that came up with the idea....and he IS the one who said "find one".

We say our last goodbyes to Michael and Anne and head down to the station.We get there and open the doors to have officer Heath come up to us quickly.He escorts us to the back room.

"So who is the witness " I ask him, tired of walking.

In comes a blonde woman.She looks as if she has done some hard core drugs in her time, maybe had a kid or two.