Chapter 16/Innocent

It was the morning after,i feel like all of my faith is drained,and now im just pissed off. There is someone out there killing people,and what if something happends to Anne!

I open my eyes,feeling the cold side of the bed,Nash must be downstairs with anne,probably feeding her.

I get up and walk downstiars to see Nash was on the phone,anne in her play pen.
"Okay,yes sir,i will"

He came out of the kitchen and looked up at me.
"Whats wrong?" I ask
"We have to go to court today..."
"Dont remind me Nash"
"But- Marshall is requesting to see us before the trile,and officer heath thinks we should"
"Why?! So he can tell us he didnt do it when he did!?"
"No Samantha,so we can hear what he has to say and reason with him! Look,okay,i know,he is a creep and he stalked you whatever,but he looked like he didnt do it yesterday!"
"SO YOU'RE TAKING HIS SIDE!? OKAY FINE YOU FUCKING WIN NASH! NASH TO THE GOD DAMN RESCUE" I scream walking back upstairs to get ready. This was bullshit.

I was ready,dressed in a black skirt that came down to above my knees,a red top,and a black over coat,and topped it off with pulling my blonde hair up into a pony tail.

Nash was ready,he grabbed Anne because im not calling michael again,and we left.
Making it to the station,i told the officer who i was and what we were here for,he let us pass and we sat down in the chairs. Officer heath came over to us.

"He's requested it to only be Samantha." He says in his monitoned voice. Nash's eyes pop and he begans to say something.
"You wanted to come here so now we're here Nash,im gonna go talk to him!" I smile at him,kissing Anne on her head and walking with Officer heath into the room. There sat Marshall,Eminem himself,in his orange jumpsuit.He was tilting back in his chair,playing with his hand cuffs. He saw me and smiled,sitting up right.

"Hello beautiful" He compliments.
"Why did you only call me in here,im not the understanding one."
"Because i know you Samantha,i know you all too well. And i know you like me,maybe not the way i want you too....But you like me,and you dont wanna see me behind bars,because you know i would never do that too you,your family,or your sister. Belle was a sweet girl,and-"
"Look just tell me what you have to tell me cut the bullshit" I cut him off. He taps his index finger on his lips,smiling.

"Fine. Obviously i didnt do it,but i know who did. But you have to cancel the trial,its the only way i will tell you."
"What if its you and you're lying and i cancel the trial,but then you tell me its you and its too late."
"You over think dont you?" He laughs
"Marshall" I whine,holding my hands to my head.
"FIne ill tell you,but- promise me something?"
"What?"
"look i know im a creep,i know i lied,and i know your trust is something i would never get back,hell i barley had it in the first place...Iv been doing drungs,and they are making me fucking insane,but im gonna stop. They are the reason i- tried to rape you... And Samantha,i really do love you,alot,but i would never do that to you,i just,lost it that day... I was so fucking high i can barley remember any of it. I guess what im trying to say is im gonna stop using,because iv already put you in danger many times,i dont want you to get hurt again... But i swear on my daughters life i didnt kill your sister,i swear i swear i swear." He says,choaking over his own words.
"Promise me you believe me?"He asked,holding his breath,probably to try to stop himself from crying. I tapped his hand,that was placed on the table with those cuffs around them. He looked up at me and saw my smile.

"I just wanted to see you cry." I laugh "I believe you asshole. And if you tell me who it was ill cancel the Trial" I cant believe i just said that.

"Sam you have no idea how much that makes me feel better! Okay okay,Uh,alright. This is what happend-"

Nash barged in and grabbed my arm.
"We have to go"
"Why?!" I ask annoyed
"Because hes filling your head with lies!"
"Coming from the guy who said 'give him a chance Sam' And you know what? I did! And i was about too-"
"I dont care! Come on!"
"No!" I yell back,sitting back down.

"Is there a problem in here you two?" Officer heath asked
"Yes sir,Can you please escort my husband out of here? Hes annoying" I say,a bit loud.
"Mr.Grier can you please step out?"
"For real? No shes coming with me!" He snaps grabbing my arm again. He dug his nails into my arm,i could see a bruise forming already! This wasnt Nash!

"Let go!" I yell. Just as fast as i grabbed Nash's wrist,trying to unlatch him from me,Marshall stands up and punches him in his face with both of his fists. He looked down at Nash before Officer heath grabbed Marshall.
"Son of a bitch dont lay a fucking hand on her!" He screamed,as they took Marshall back to his cell.

Nash got up,holding his eye. I just looked at him,and walked out,Anne was in the hands of the lady at the desk,I rolled my eyes at Nash. He couldn't stay put,giving Anne to a stranger!

"Thankyou for watching her" I thank the lady taking Anne and walking out. Nash came quickly after me,slamming the door and staring the car.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE HE WAS ABOUT TO TELL ME WHO THE FUCK KILLED BELLE!" I scream at him.He jumps at my sudden outburst. He sighed
"you dont have to yell im right here" He softly says,turning a corner
"NO YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE 10 FOOT UNDER IF YOU DONT TAKE ME BACK THERE AND LET ME TALK TO HIM!" I scream again.
"So now you're gonna kill me too?"

I gasp at him and slap him across his face,he swerves over into the other lane for a split second before dodging a car and getting back on our lane.
"YOU ALMOST MADE ME WRECK!"
"I DONT GIVE A FUCK!"
"YOU NEED TO STOP THIS OTHER SIDE OF SAM THIS ISNT THE GIRL I MARRIED" He screamed. We got into the driveway and i slammed the door grabbing anne and walking inside. Nash right after me.

What are we gonna do..

Guyssssss short chapter ik but at least i updated! Im sorry)): I suck i know