Chapter 7-Hayes

"Hayes.....I-I dont know what to say....."

"Dont say anything,i know you dont feel the same way"
"Hayes dont be like this"
"Sam,i dont think i can even look at you anymore....without wanting you more." He said picking himself up.

"Hayes come on...your with Naysha"
"Yeah,but i dont think its gonna last.....nothing ever does" He said finally,walking down the road.

I felt a bolt of guilt strike me in the heart.I just broke a little kids dreams *-* I feel like a compleate dumb ass.I walk back to the house and into the door.

"Hey babe whats wrong?"
"Nothing" I saddly say walking upstairs.

He shruggs it off and i walk to our bedroom.I lay down in the soft bed and silently cry.

Why does this pain and worries have to be on my sholders? Why am i always the one to do this??
Why does hayes have to like ME.

Nash came up the stairs and walked into Annas room.He came back to the hallway and saw me in the bed.

"You okay baby?"
"Yes"
"Whats up? You're NOT okay"
"NOTHING! Leave me alone...." I snap at him,cuddling in my pillow.He comes over and gets in the bed with me.His touch melts my soul.......Hes the one i love,i just...need hayes to understand that.

"Im sorry baby" I tell him shedding a few tears.
"Its fine Sam,just calm down,forget about the world for right now.....its only you and me"
"What do you-" I was cut off.He kissed me passionatly,placing his hand on my cheek.

He carfully removes my shorts,and shirt.I slip off his shorts since he just took of his shirt.He kisses me harder,as i was finally forgeting about everything.Nothing mattered but him at this point.Thats when it stopped.Someone opend the door and gasped,I looked over to see Hayes.Tears rolling down his face,he slammed the door,and without thinking i put my shirt on and ran out to the living room,down the stiars.

"hayes!" I yell,he opens the door to the house and slams that too.Nash was running after me.

"Hayes wait!" I say stoping to a halt as he was sitting in front of the garage.

"hayes please"
"Dont bother.I know you will never love me like that,i know we could never be together,i know all of this Sam.I just want you to get out of my life and never return.It kills me just to even look at you" He said harshly.Walking back in the house.

I stood there,hand covering my mouth.....Did he really just say that to me...Well i cant let him win!

Just as i turned around to go bac in the house someone passed by on a truck that stopped nd looked at me.

"Hey babe how much for that sexy ass body to be mine?" He yelled.I looked at him in descust

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" I said flipping him off and returning inside realzing i was still in my underwear.....Oh.....

I walked in the living room to see hayes sitting on the couch.

"Hayes i know you are upset,but what you said back there was uncalled for!" I told him.
"I dont fucking care sam,like i said back there,i dont want to even look at you" He calmly said starting to get up.
"You dont ever say that to someone.What if i died?"
"Good" He simply said about to walk to the kitchen.I tackeld him,and started to wresle with him.yes i was wrestling with a kid,oh well.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU SAY THAT TO SOMEONE.!! WHY CANT YOU BE NICE LIKE YOU WERE! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" I scream,Nash pulls me off and looks at me and then at hayes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??" Nash asks in a loud tone.
"Hayes told me he never wanted to look at me again,i tried to get him to know that saything that was uncalled for and asked him what if i died and he said good! You know what? Fine Hayes,you want me to die? I will,just for you! FUCK YOU! LITTLE BITCH! I DONT SEE WHY I EVEN TRY ANYMORE IM DONE TRYING TO BE HAPPY.IT NEVER WORKS!! " I scream crying,going upstairs.I could hear nash yelling at hayes.I got a gun i kept in one of my suit cases...And i loaded 3 bullets in it.Taking the gun and cocking it (Hahahahha sorry "Cocking" is just funny as hell hahahah) I put it to my head and let out a few tears.......Nash ran in the room and his eyes grew wide.

"Baby put the gun down.Please Sam"
"Leave me alone Nash.Hayes wants me to die....ill die"
"He didnt mean it he just said so....please baby,put the gun down slowly and come here"
"No"
"Sam think about all the good things you have.You have a baby girl,me,you have good friends and a good sister......you hvae food in your stomach and a roof over your head."
"What about the bad things? Nash.....My parents dont care..they hate me.hayes hates me.My own daughter will probably hate me.Hayes likes me,no....Loves me,more than just a sister and he just.....he dont get the fact that me and you are together i guess.Belle and Cameron shut me out and i dont know what i did nash.What the fuck did i do nash?? Im starting to gain this weight back...and i just,,,,,i cant take it.Nash i love you....but i cant live any longer." I told him about to pull the trigger,when i hear the baby crying.I cry harder and Nash looks at the hallway and back at me.

"Sam please.....I just cant do this on my.......I need.....*Crying heavly*"
"Nash...."
"Sam.....Please put it down" he said crying harder than both me and the baby was.I slowly put it down and put it on the table.I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you" I whisper to him.He kissed my head and cryed softer into my sholder
"I love you too baby,dont scare me like that again" he whispered back.

We stood there crying into each other.I need him......

Hope you all liked this chappie.So like.....Please dont hate me for not updating...Im so sorry! And btw.Anyone like One Direction? If soo.....I just made a new Fanfic and Its Harry Styles.Anyway.check it out in my works,please comment if you liked it or not,and i will try and update when i can! 

Love you guys!!<33