Chapter 11-And The Truth Comes Out Pt 1

Aye guys,this part is gonna have something speciel in it okay? Idk if you all like them or nahh,but if you dont,just know they wont be in the other chapters but sometimes,and their not gonna be the main.Enjoy! Ohh PS- I added a picture of what Anne looks like! SO yall know<3 hehe

We got back into the house,i threw down my phone on the couch.

I heard someone come down the stairs,looking up i see Hayes.He had a bottle in his hand,and a rag on his sholder.

"Did you feed the baby?"
"Yeah,and i had to changer her like 3 times,but other then that she was pretty good.Shes asleep now"
"Thankyou Hayes,ill give you 20 n a little bit.This whole thing just has me fucked up....I just want to run away...but i cant."
"Things will get better Sam,i know one day everything will be okay.And if it helps,ill babysit anytime you want me too."
"Thanks Hayes.Means alot that you are here for me,and Nash...And the baby"

He nodded and smiled.If you look past all the drama thats happend,and you subtract that negitive things,i have a good life.But im not realizing what i have here...Honestly though....i dont find this all too over welming.Yes,i lost my sister,but me and her never got along really,anyway.Im going to miss her...But you know...I just cant cry every last tear out of me for someone who i never really got to know.

I got up from my seat,right as the doorbell went off.

"Ughhh" I groan,walking over to the door.

"Hi Samantha" He said happily.
"....Dalton?"
"Yes its me.We need to talk"
"There is nothing to talk about Dalton! Leave me the fuck alone before i fucking kill you!!" I yell whisper.
"You havent changed have you? Always pushing people around.Well,your time is over now Sam.You lay one hand on me and i can make sure you never see your precious life ever again."
"What the fuck do you want Dalton?!"
"What happend to Belle."
"Shes dead..."
"Oh really? Did you get mad and kill her too?"
"Shut the fuck up Dalton! No! She was murdered."

He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck

"Does the memory haunt you sam?"
"Is that all you wanted to know? Goodbye Dalton"
"Wait! We arent done here.Arent you going to invite me inside?"
"No. I dont want you anywhere near my family.Suck a fucking dick,bitch"

I slammed the door ina hurry,and locked it tightly.It wasnt me,it wasnt me......it wasnt me...

"I just want to talk Sammy.No need for door slamming.." he said in a whiny voice,before punching the door and walking off.I took in a deep breath and let a tear slip out of my eye.Nash came in the livingroom and looked at me in disbalief.

"Sam,you alright?"
"Of corse! Why wouldnt i be??"
"You're crying,and you're shaking.You look like yhou just got shot"
"Im fine Nash."

The doorbell rang again,and i jumped...

"Why are you jumping?"
"Just scared me,go in the kitchen ill get it.."
"Okay....try not to shit your pants Sam,its only the doorbell" He said a bit hasy.I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Hi!" The girl cheerfuly said.
"Erm.Hi?"
"Is Hayes home?"
"Yeah,come in,ill get him"

She thanked me and walked in.Sitting on the couch and looking around.

"Hayes you have company!" I called out.

He came around the hall and his eyes widened.

"April what are you doing here?"
"I just wanted to see,if maybe you wanted to hang out?"
"Sure,let me grab my bag"

I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen where i was pushed up against the wall.Nash smashed his lips on mine,and his hands lead down to my hips.I took his hands off