Chapter 10-What the what?

Hey guys! I picked the winners hehe and i didnt have any guys to pick from so im making up a name.Hope you enjoy!

I opened my eyes to see nothing but sunlight.Looking behind me i saw Nash asleep.

*crying*

"Babe I got her,just go downstairs and get her breakfast ready please" nash says getting up sleepily.
"Okay..."

I get up and rub my eyes,grabbing my phone and walking down the hall.I see Hayes asleep in his room.

"Hayes,hayes get up"
"Mmmm"
"Hayes you like breakfast?"
"Yes"
"You like eggs?"
"Yes"
"You like bacon?"
"Yes"
"You like toast?"
"Yes"
"Are you Gay?"
"Yes" "wait....." he said opening his eyes.

"Dont be ashamed Hayes,all the cute boys are gay"
"Im not gay!"
"I know i wanted to piss you off so you could be wide awake" i said smiling and walking out of the room.Thats how my family did me! hahaha plus it was pretty funny.I walk down to the kitchen and took out the eggs,bacon,and bread.Cooking up the breakfast,i saw Nash come down the stairs with Anne,and hayes right behind him.As the eggs finished,i put on some more for Hayes.

*Ringing*

"Oh shit thats mine" I slightly say,
"Got it babe" Nash calls,giving Anne to hayes.

~~~

"Sam!" Nash called out,as i set the plates on the table.
"What? Where the hell is my phone?"
"Upstairs....Sam....They found your sister."
"What??? Where? What happend? !! Nash tell me!!"
"So...What they told me,was that they found her in the woods.She had a rope around her neck,but she was on the ground." he explained.I began to cry....
"They at first thought Suicide.But now they have found fingerprints on the rope.They want us to come down to the police station at 2:00....."
"NASH IS SHE OKAY?!" I practically yelled,scaring Hayes and the baby.
"Sam...Im sorry...But no.."

I covered my mouth....H-how could this happen? God why?!? Falling on my knees,ibegan to bawl.My own sister....Is dead....Out of everything that could have happen,out of anyone.....it has to be her?! 

"Sam please....I know this has to be the hardest thing you have ever had to take in...But....Not in front of the baby."

I nodded and walked upstairs,nash followed,shuting the door behind him.

"Nash?" I cried
"Yes Baby?"
"Why didint he take me instead of her? Why didnt god want ME back? Why did my sister have to die?"
"Sam,he didnt take you....because i need you.I need you to wake up next to me,i need your love...I couldnt live without you.He took Belle back for a reason,but we have to wait and find out why first"
"I cant do this Nash"
"Dammit Sam,i want to say everythings going to be okay but.....I dont know if it is though...Im so sorry Sam" He began to cry.I walked over to him and hugged him firmly.This family just has to go through hell.....Theirs no other choices.

"Nash.Look.Everything will be okay.Because even though right now i just want to pop a fucking cap through my head,im not giving up just yet.Without you,in my life....it wouldnt be a life...It would be shit.Im sorry if im such a bitch,or a drama queen....And,losing a sister feels like god has struck me with lightning,and is burning my heart on the grill of life...But you know....Right now,i dont see a reason to go down like this."

He smiled and wiped his tears.I dont know what came over me,but i just had a flash of positive outlook.Its pretty sad when my sister just died and im having it now,but....its true.Im going to miss her like fucking crazy,but......i cant change the actions placed,just make them better.

~~~~~~~

We get in the car as i make my last requests to Hayes.

"Okay,and change her hourly! And dont let her ut of your sight,if i come back and my baby is hurt,gone,or just crying im going to kill you.Got me?"
"Yes Sam,im a good babysitter"
"And if a girl calles,dont get distracted,they probably want to talk to someone else anyway." I say closing the door.Yes,i bully him,alot,but not to hard haha its just fun to fuck with him.
He was babysitting Anne,and god help him if something happends to her.!

We drive off to the police station,it started to rain....i looked out the window.Nash was quiet,he didnt really talk much,and i? I waas a mess,tears filling my eyes,biting my nails.I couldnt think straight.....Words i was trying to get out of my mouth scrambled up inside my head,and all i thought of was my dead sister....

"Nash?" I ask in a whisper
"Yes Sam?"
"W-who do you think k-killed her?"
"I have no idea Sammy.....No idea at all"

I shake my head slightly..

"How could they do this?" I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone started to ring as we sat down in the chairs

"Hello?" I ask coldly
"Do i have Samantha Conner?"
"Erm,Yes.Who is this?"
"This is Dalton."

Dalton....This is Dalton 

It rang in my head,as my eyes widen....Why was he calling me? I thought that after the accedent happend.....he wouldnt ever talk to me ever again....What the hell is going on?!!

"W-why are you calling me?"
"Didnt think id ever talk to you again,did you? Well look,i heard something happend to Belle,and i want to know"
"I cant talk to you right now"
"Samantha tell me what happen to her!"

I hung up.I cant talk to him after what happend....Not now..not while this is going on.

"Who was that?"
"Wrong number"

"Sam,Nash.Please come in" The officer announced.We got up and walked into the room,sitting in the cold medle chair.

"Okay.So...Who is the sibling,in which is the victums?"
"Im the sister,and this is my husband Nash"
"Okay.Sam is it? Well.What we have pulled together,was that she was murdered.But we dont have any ideas of who it could have been that wanted to do such a thing.Would you two have any ideas?"
"No sir.Belle was a very loving person."
"Well did she have any spouses?"
"She was dating one of my husbands friends....But...Other then that,no"
"Okay.Well did you know the vicum was 5 weeks pregnant?"
"NO! WHAT?!"  practically yelled.Nash looked at me with widened eyes.
"*Sigh* Yes,she was pregnant....I...Im sorry Samantha.Iv lost my mom and my brother in a car accedent about maybe a year ago. It hurts right now...but it gets better."He said looking down.
"Oh,im sorry....."

Okay guys.Im so so so sorry i havent updated in so long.Iv been dealing with so many things...

But anyways.Iv picked my people.You will be in the next chapter!<3