Chapter 6-Secrets

I walked down the road,still pissed.I cant belive nash.He just has no idea how horribe it feels to get the baby taken from him every fucking time you hold it......Suddenly my phone rang

"Hello?"
"Samantha get home now"
"Why? Cant take care of the baby? Dont know how to cook? Whats wrong?"
"I miss you"
"Its been 2 hours Nash"
"I dont care,just come home"
"Nahh im good"

I hung up,and walked down to camerons and belles.Standing,tears rolling down my cheeks i quickly wipe them....leaving me at the front door.

*Knocking*

There was no answer,i knocked again and still no answer.Walking over to the garage i looked inside and saw the car...Their home,they just dont wanna answer? 

Knocked one more time and still no answer so i gave up.I picked up my bag and begun walking to nayshas...hoping to god she is home....

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knocking*

No answer....

*knocking again*

No answer....

I cringe holding in my own anger.My head spinning and my eyes sweling up with tears.

I begun walking to nowear...I would go to Marshalls,but im not staying with him for a week,i trust him but not that much.I dont know where to go anymore....I could call home,but they dont want me there.Only other place to go is the park,ill sleep on the bench.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got another call,i answered

"hello?"
"Where are you?"
"Who the fuck is this??"
"This is Nash who is this?"
"Leave me the fuck alone Nash,i dont care to what ever you have to say" i said hanging up.

I got another call.....

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE NASH!!!!"
"Its not nash...."
"WHO THE FUCK IS IT THEN??"
"its hayes,should i call later?"
"No hunny,im sorry.......Nash is annoying the shit out of me and everything is going wrong....its really complicated right now"
"Ohh,well i was calling cause i wanted to know if you wanted to hang out.Naysha had to go with her parents to her little sisters concert so they wwont be back till late tonight..."
"Oh,okay well yeah sure,if you want.I could really use a hug"
"Well where are you?"
"Im in the park"
"Oh im almost there,ill meet you by the bench okayy?"
"Alright kid"

I hung up wiping the tear that ran down my cheek.....

~~~~~

I played on my phone and i felt a pair of hands wrap around my neck.Someone kissed my cheek.I looked over and saw Hayes.

"Hey kido"
"Hey sam!" he smiled
"So whats up?"
"Nuthim nuch,just bumed naysha is gone"
"Yeah....i know how you feel"
"Whys that?"

I tried all i could to hold in the tears,but i couldnt and i cryed hugging Hayes.He rubbed my back and shhhed me.I wiped them away and cleared my throat.

"Im sorry...okay,so me and nash was fighting because he keeps stealing the baby from me.I told him how i felt trying to be cool about it and all he did was deny that he was doing it!"
"Yeah i saw him do that offten..."
"Exactly! What the fuck is his problem!?"
"He just wants to be a good dad.....hes scared he wont be.Hes stressing that if he fucks up,the baby wont love him."

Hayes had a point,he got me thinking about it....Was Nash really scared that his own baby wont love him?? Why? The baby has to love him...Maybe i was just being a bitch.

"Thanks Hayes for making me realize that i was the bitch in this.you are such a good friend"
"Thats not what i ment but your welcome i guess"
"haha i have to go to the house,you gonna come with me?"
"Sure why not haha Naysha isnt here"

We walked back to the house side by side.Hayes always new how to cheer me up and help the situation.He was always my bestfriend,just not every single day.

just as we were coming up to the drive i got a phone call.

"Hello"
"Sam please.....im worried sick about you! Pleaqse come home"
"Fine,you atmit im right and that you are a dick sometimes then yes i will come home" I teased him
"okay! you-"
"Wait! go outside and say it"
"umm okayy"

he walked outside as saw me,he smirked and walked up to me and held my hands.

"You was right Sam.....And im a huge dick.
"haha im sorry too baby"

He leaned in and kissed me softly,i was just happy we made up...

We walked into the house and he ran upstairs,he came down with the baby and handed her to me.

"Im sorry baby,i just didnt want to make a mistake and take a chance of my baby girl hating me.But i still love you babe,i love you so fucking much"
"I love you too baby,and its fine,Hayes told me everything"
"Really?"

Hayes smiled and got up from the couch he just sat on

"Yeah bro,you had her crying on the park bench....had to help her"
"What??" Nash asked looking at me with confustion and sarrow in his eyes.
"Yeah man,that was not very nice at all" Hayes spoke shaking his head a bit.Oh great....here we go
"Well maybe you shouldnt be in our buiness" he said back
"I was the one swho got her to stop crying! Where was you in this??"
"I was trying to be there! She woundnt stay on the phone!"
"Well thats why mom bought you that car!!"
"Why do you care hayes?!?"
"Cause she is my sister and i love her!!!"
"Well shes my wife and i can handle this!! I donty need you!"
"If mom and dad was here you wouldnt be acting like this"
"Well get comfertable casue they are staying out there"

Hayes begun to get more raged and soon he just count take nash's hurtful words,he crashed and ran out the door in tears.I gave nash the baby and ran after him.He ran down the drive and to the mailbox.

I caught him and we sat down.I rubbed his back and looked him in the eye.

"Hayes hunny,im sorry......"
"Dont be,hes just being an asshole"
"Do you know why?"
"Cause mom called and told him what dad said about all this.Dad suported him yes,but he was also dissapointed because he got you pregnant.Nash was always the good one.....Now he has this on him and hes fighting with my dad..And now hes taking it out on me."
"Hayes im so sorry,i really am.....My sister was alwyas took her problems out on me,but as you grow up,you realizes that all of that stupiud meaning less fighting was nothing important.We are close now,or was......i dont know about now,but that dont matter...im here for you hayes,cause i love you too"

"Yeah but if you knew my secret you wouldnt"
"hayes you could tell me you just killed someone and i would still love you to death"
"Well,when i said your my sister and i love you? Well when i said love......i ment love,not family love.Sam,iv liked you since nash brang you home.It killed me to know yall were having a baby and to know yall were getting married,,,,,,but i had to be strong and suportive.Your everything i wanted Sam,i love Naysha too,,,,,but i just dont know if i love her as much as i love you."

His words stung,they stabbed knifes in my heart.,How could he keep this from me? After everything hes just telling me now..? 

"Hayes.......

Hehehehehe clif hangers are always interesting <33 Hahahah Sorry guys....Buuuuuuut i will try update asap c: