Chapter 12-And The Truth Comes Out Pt 2

I open my eyes,to see a figure.I close my eyes and hold my head back.Why does my nack and head hurt so bad?

"Sam?"

"Whos there?" I ask confused

"Michael." He said happily,grabbing my hand

"Michael! Why does my head hurt?" I ask him,finally gathering my vision together

"You passed out Sam.You scared the fuck out of me,and they guys"

"Did Nash ever come back?"

"....No Sam im sorry.I called him but he thought it was you so he didnt answer...But look,dont worry about it,everything is going to be okay now.Just stay clam"

"Thanks Michael....Is that why im in a freezing ass room wearing nothing but my underwear and a gown?"

"Haha yeah.You feel okay?"

"Fine,just...My head hurts like crazy..."

"That would be normal...Dr said you laned on your head."

I was about to ask him where anne was,but someone bailed through the door.The only thing i saw was blood shot blue eyes.

"Nash?"

"Sam? Are you okay??"

"No.Thanks to you're dumb ass!" I shout turning away from him.

"Babe im sorry.I didnt mean to stress you out so much.I didnt mean to hurt you! I love you!" He said beganning to cry again.

"Nash Grier if you fucking loved me,you wouldn't throw all of your stress and pain all on me! You get so jealous and mad when I have friends! You get frustrated and then ignore me or treat me like shit! You are starting to piss me off for the last time.If you can't stay faithful to your vowels then why did you say them?! You need to get your head out of your ass and start looking at people other then yourself.I don't want to even talk to you right now,get out!" I shouted turning over and crying.He didn't say anything,he just gave me a small kiss on my cheek and left the room.As the door shut,I put my weak hands on my face.

"Michael can I just leave earth? Can I go ahead and go?" I asked him,already knowing his answer.

"What am I gonna do with this mess I call a life?" I ask.

××××××××××××××

I walk inside the house, Michael helping me in.I sit on the couch, in front of all the guys.Ashton brang me my baby Anne, and I look up at them.

"Guys.It was really nice seeing all of you, meeting you, and hanging with you....but nash and I have some things to work out.....and I just really need to talk to him..But I cant tell you enough how much you helped me, thank you! I could have gotten really hurt...and you guys watched anne for me."

"It was no problem.And call us if you need more help love."Ashton said getting up, kissing my head.I smile and hug all of them.Michael smiles at me, and hugs me tightly.He leans in and tries to place a kiss on my lips, but my finger stopped it.

"Michael. No."

"You're right...I'm sorry"

He let go, walking out the door.I could feel my heart breaking a little, I never pictured myself in this situation.I have a husband now, a daughter....A home.Its perfect, except the fact that most of growing up I pictured it with Michael.Nash has his moments...but I still loved him.And yeah, this relationship moved way to fast....but I'm happy I ended up with them two.Im happy, I'm mentally happy.Thats all I ever wanted, was to feel free of any pain..and aside from this head ache, I feel like I'm clean of all my mistakes.

"Sam" I heard.Looking up, I see Nash.

""Nash...I'm so-"

"No sammy, I'm the one who is sorry.You were right, and I was wrong again. I know you feel like marrying me was a mistake, but please don't give up on me..."

I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him.His heart beat, beating with mine is perfect harmony was like our song.His breath hitting the back of my neck, and his grip around me made me just yearn for him.

"Nash it's okay.Im just glad we made it."

"What?"

"Nash...Before I met you, all I ever wanted to do was have a baby, get married, have a nice home, and get to wake up in the morning...and say 'I Made It'. I wanted to be a mom, and raise a beautiful baby.And you helped me with that! I'm finally happy Nash.You and Anne made me happy...

××××××××××××××××

Dudes.Im so fucking sorry I haven't updated in months.Please don't give up on me, I'm trying rn.And sorry if it's short, I'm a huge mess rn, so...Please vote and comment♡