Chapter 9-Drama+ AN (Inportant)

driving everywhere i couldnt find her! I finally got home and began to cry,as i took the key out of the key hole.Covering my mouth with my hand trying to stop my sobs from escaping my mouth,but i was too late...I never wanted to see my sister as much as i did right now.

What scares me the most is thinking i might not ever get to see her again.Belle is all of my family i have left...I dont ever want to wake up one morning and not be able to say,I have an amazing sister.I know we fight,or dissagree sometimes,but shes all i have.She and i have held onto the most darkest secrets,the most saddest stories,and the most annoyingest memmories,but i still love her.I will always love her,because she is my sister....and....i Need  her....

Getting out of the car walking into the livingroom i see Nash asleep on the couch.Really? I was gone for a whole 3 hours and hes asleep?? Where is Anne? Where is Hayes? 

All this anger was building up and i couldnt control myself,i tightened my fist and threw the hardest punch at the door,and Nash shot up.I looked at my hand and saw blood flowing out of it,and a huge dent in the steal door.I didnt know that was in me....it felt good! 

"SAM?! WHAT THE HELL?!"
"What?!!"
"YOU JUST DENTED THE DOOR!"
"MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN SITTING ON YOUR ASS AND ACTUALLY CARED!"
"ABOUT WHAT?!"
"are you fucking serious? about what? Who are you? You use to care about me Nash! You use to freak out if i tripped! Now im in fucking tears,crying my eyes out......i-im shaking with anger and saddness and i was gone for 3 whole hours......and you're asking what you should have cared about....Nash do you even still love me?"
"SAM! Come on! You know damn well i still love you! i was stressing out so i took a nap,but i was still worried about you.Im sorry i cant be perfect here! I got way too much on the line here.....Im stressing out about the baby! My parents are giving us the bill for the house because they found a house where they are....their giving us this one but now we have to start paying for it! I have to find a job because im not getting paid enough with making vines! (Ik you dont make money making vines please just go with it.Im sorry i am just lazy....) I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SAMANTHA!"

I couldnt breath......i couldnt even see straight.....How could he be saying this?

"Nash.....I cant do this...you go ahead and do this all without me...i give up trying" I say about to walk out the door.But he came over to me and got in my face.

"Sam dont even think about it!"
"Im leaving Nash!! Obviously you dont fucking love me!"
"You cant leave me with a baby and a house,and a hayes!"
"Watch me!" I yell trying to turn around but hepushing me against the door hard.I hit the back of my head and winced in pain.

"Nash!"

His hand made contact with my face as he pinned me to the door.Iv never seen this Nash before! Hes slapped me once before....but not that hard! This was way too hard!

"Samantha,wake up! Wake up!! This is real life Sam!! You cant just walk out on this! Stop thinking that you can because you cant!!" He yelled I cried and just stood there,in fear.

For the first time ever....i was scared of Nash Grier.....Scared! He noticed and ungripped me.I ran upstairs and saw that Hayes was asleep in the rocking chair,anne was in her crib asleep aswell...Good...

Walking into our room grabbing Nash's pillow and a blanket out of the closet...

"Sam you're not sleeping on the couch" He told me.I handed him the pillow and blanket,and pushed him out of the room and locking the door.I cried as i sat down on the bed,letting the hurt and pain out of my body.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes,only to see the ceiling....Looking over i see its 2:07am.Great....

I get up rubbing my eyes,walking out of the room.Walking into Annes room i see Hayes is still asleep in the chair.

"Hayes" I whisper pushing on his arms a little.He opened his eyes slightly.
"Hayes get in your bed,its 2 in the morning Hun" I tell him smiling at him.
"Okay,sorry" he said getting up about to walk out
"Hayes?"
"Yeah?"

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you" I told him smiling again
"I-i love you too Sam" he said hugging me quickly before smiling and wqalking into his room,I walked downstairs and saw Nash on the couch.Asleep......

"Babe?" I asked him in a normal voice
"Baby?" I asked again
"Hmm?"
"Come to bed"
"You're mad at me" He told me keeping his eyes closed.
"Baby please come to bed"
"You're mad at me" he repeated.
"Im not mad anymore.Nash i miss your cuddles"

He didnt say anything.I just turned around and sobbed. "I knew you didnt care" I say to myself aloud as i walk back up the stairs crying the whole way.I screwed it all up....Im a fucking dumb ass bitch...

Laying down in the dark sobbing still.....until i heard the door and someone lay in the bed with me.They wraped their arms around my waist and kissed behind my ear.

"I do care baby....I always have.Im sorry....I love you so much" Nash spoke.snuggling up behind me.I let one last tear slip out of my eye as i kissed his hand and fell back asleep...finally feeling like i fixed a little part of this hell....

Okay guys short i know,im sorry.But i want you guys to do something for me! Okay....

Naysha im so so so sorry i broke you and Hayes up >_< I have to have a new cast doe....
Isabelle im keeping you in here,only because you are sams sister lol

So i need names....

1.) The girl who likes Hayes? -  _________
2.) A boy charactar (Surprize hehe) -  ____________
3.) The Boys ^^^ Girlfriend(She gonna be a bitch jsyk) - ________

Thanks guys! Love you! Please comment your name and the part you want!<33