Chapter 15-The Truth

Im still working on placing the people i picked for the story,im sorry im slow on updating lol btw to inform all of you

Sam is 20 now,I forgot how old she was lolol and Anne is still like almost a year.

I walked into the house,my heart was still throbbing from the attack from my own mother.My own mother doesnt want her granddaughter,doesnt care about my needs,my own mother told me to kill myself! What kind of a mom is she?? Just because she thinks i-

"Samantha,tell me what the hell is going on right now! I didnt know i married a murderer!" He yelled,putting Anne down on the floor,while she was still in her car seat. (Why would you just put a baby on the floor?)

"great! Now my own husband doesnt believe me,thanks Nash! That helps my situation so fucking much!" I yell back,sitting on the coffee table.
"Explain,now"
"When i was five years old,my sister,Lilly,She was thirteen,she was the oldest...Well she commited suicide,and i went to use the bathroom because she was babysitting belle and i,and i was next to her,holding the knife she had used to kill herself,i was holding it because i was trying to figure out what happend to her! Well the family came home right as i was doing that,and my mom blamed her death on me...i guess that was eaiser to cope with then her daughter commited..But anyway,after that i lived in an insane asylum for the next 2 years after that...
to get the the point she thought i killed her,and she hated me ever since.Now she thinks i killed belle too...." I explain,crying into my hands.

He walks over to me and lays a hand on my leg..
"Babe I understand now. I'm sorry,I got scared. Everything that's hapoening,it's scaring me. When I look back,I saw you,I thought that you were just a beautiful girl I had to have... I didn't know you had a hidden world with so many disappointment and scary stories. I didn't see the real Samantha."
"What are you saying?"
"Im saying, you are a hot fucking mess" he laughed. I laugh and cover my face with my hand.

"What are we going to do Nash?" I ask him,looking at my nails,and back up at him.
"I don't know.... At least we know Marshall Murdered Belle,and no we don't have to worry about him doing it again" he says kissing me. I kiss back,knowing there was nothing in the world like his kisses. He could make me melt with the touch of his lips on mine.

My phone began to ring,Nash sighed and got up,taking Anne out of her car seat.

"Hello?"
"Mrs.Grier. so sorry to be calling once again but I have to inform you on some things. Can you come down to the station?"
"Yes sir,I can. I will be there in a few minutes"
"Thankyou"

I hung up and looked at nash.

"Nash I have to go down to the station again."
"Well,I just took Anne out of her car seat. She's asleep."
"Uh,I'll get Michael to watch her again"
"Sam-"
"No,this is important."

I called Michael to come sit again,and he was up here in the matter of 5 minutes..

Nash and I left,heading to the station.When we got there,I ran to Officer Heath.

"Oh,Mrs.Grier right this way" he said,leading us to a room.

There sat,at the table was Marshall himself. I felt a ball of anxiety start to form in my stomach.

"How lovely to see the princess and the frog,once again." He spoke,Nash rolled his eyes.
"Cut the bullshit Marshall what do you want?"
"Well I'd like you,but,you know" he said pointing to Nash.
"FUCKING TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME!" I shout.
"OKAY!"
"Look,I didn't kill your sister-"
"You called me down here to tell me you didn't fucking do it?"
"DONT INTURUPT ME BITCH! LET ME FINISH!" He shouted,grabbing my attention again.
"I didn't kill your sister,BUT. I helped draw out a plan,for the person who did"
"Who is it??"
"See,this is where we negotiate a deal"
"No. This is where you tell me who the fuck killed my sister! I'm not gonna kiss you,jm not gonna be with you,I'm not gonna fuck you! I have a daughter,and a husband who I love dearly. You can go fuck your ex wife though,and while you're at it,you can go rot in hell. I'm not playing games anymore Marshall. Oh and I found out some stuff! You aren't even my dad's friend! I talked to him,so you are just a pervert who has been stalking me. You fucked up big time marshall." I yell,getting up and walking out. Nash took my hand,ands I cried softly,kissing the top of his hand,ands it was in twined with mine.
"Be carful who you get to babysit your child! You might find out the hard way,that not everybody is the good guy" Marshall yelled across the station as they were taking him back to the jail.

My heart fell to my ass. Michael

Nash and I raced home,probably would have gotten ands speeding ticket if we didn't live 5 minutes away.

We got to the house,hoping and preying to god nothing happend.

I open the door and find Michael holding Anne over her play pin. He put her down carfully,and looked over at me like I had just got done screaming. He walked over and smiled.

"Everything okay?"
"Y-yeah....just... got worried"
"You don't have to worry about me with her Sam,you should know that. Anne and I are buddies. She loves me. She's fine" he said patting my cheek,walking out. As soon as he pulled out of the driveway,I looked over at nash who picked up anne kissing her cheek.

"NASH LOOK FOR A BOMB! I BET HE PLANTED ONE SOMEWHERE!" I yell,man my voice was horse from all this yelling.

"Sam chill,Marshall was just trying to scare us! It's okay..."
"Look in her diper! I bet he put one in there!" I say walking over to them.
"Okay sam,sit down. And smoke a bowl,you need to chill the fuck out. Breath. Okay?" He said,smiling at Anne and playing with her.

Hahahaha smoke a bowl
Sorry guys I thought that was the perfect fucking come back.

Speaking of coming bavk,I'm truly sorry for the wait. I GOTTA get my shit together! Oml

LOVE YOU GUYS,THANKS FOR STICKING WITH MY LAZY ASS!♡